FIREARMS, KNIVES, AMMO, RELOADING
online only auction•21 day sale •sale is over
Auction Terms & Conditions
* Online Only Auction Dates are February 5, 6:00 pm - February 26, 2019 starts to close @ 6:00 pm CST.
* PREVIEW - February 25, 2019 Noon - 5:00 pm Location: 4795 Frisbie Rd, Shawnee, KS 66226
* REMOVAL - February 27, 2019 10:00 - 4:00 pm Location: 4795 Frisbie Rd, Shawnee, KS 66226 (ITEMS NOT PICKED UP BY THIS TIME WILL BE RESOLD FOR STORAGE EXPENSES).
* Buyer's premium rate charged is 10%
* Payment types that we accept - Cash, Currency Pay, Visa, Mastercard, Discover & American Express (NO CHECKS)
* LOCAL pickup on AMMO (NO SHIPPING on AMMO)
* Buyer will pay for the shipping cost on FIREARMS
* Long Guns will ship via UPS and Handguns will ship via USPS Flat Rate boxes (These will ship out on Friday March 1, 2018 as long as we have received the FFL paperwork to your FFL dealer)
* Buyer is RESPONSIBLE for arrangements for PACKING & SHIPPING of small items that can be shipped.
* Please Contact the UPS Store 22052 W 66th St, Shawnee, KS 66226 (913) 441-2770 for any shipping questions or quotes for any items other than FIREARMS & AMMO.
* NO CALIFORNIA, NEW YORK , ILLINOIS or WASHINGTON, D.C. buyers please.
* NO CURIO & RELICS TRANSFERS.
* All ATF rules apply - buyer's will be required to fill out the 4473 form & NICS e-check will be completed.
* All out of state buyer's will need to have your FFL transfer info ready - We will only ship to FFL in your state.
* All items sold "AS IS, WHERE IS" with all faults.
* All descriptions believed accurate but not waranteed.
* Bidder inspection is encouraged.
* By placing a bid, bidder signifies that they have examined the items to their satisfaction, or that they have chosen not to personally examine them.
* By placing a bid in this internet auction you are making a legal & binding contract that you will pay for in good US negotiable funds & pick-up all of your items.
* We reserve the right to reject any bid at our sole discretion.
* For internet-only auctions, We reserve the right to cancel and/or reopen the auction in the case of system failures.
* Statements made auction day take precedence over any other statements or material.
* We have tried to describe all items to the best of our ability through books & Internet. We are not guaranteeing complete sets or actual pieces to any particular lot.
PREVIEW - February 25, 2019 Noon - 5:00 pm, 4795 Frisbie Rd, Shawnee, KS 66226
BIDDING will soft close 6pm Feb 26
Thank you for using EstateSales.NET. You're the best!