Christy Mac Estate Sale on North Meridian
estate sale•3 day sale •sale is over
8am to 5pm
8am to 5pm
8am to 3pm
All items are sold "as-is" with no warranty. No refunds. Buyers are responsible for loading and pick-up. We are not responsible for accidents. We accept cash and most major credit/debit cards.
With 50+ years accumulation, this sale has something for everyone!
Of the thousands of items, there are an astonishing number of well-perserved vintage items in a wide range of types, including:
- Old Toys! Dating mostly from the 1960's and 1970's. Well-preserved "Wonder Horse" rocking horse, dozens of games, Barbie (and Skipper) doll cases, tin doll house, ping pong table, air hockey table and so much more.
- Vintage & Antique Watches. Several examples of vintage watches from Swiss watchmaker Swatch. Also, a 14k gold antique Swiss-made watch from Bolova.
- Vintage Tyco HO train set. Sold as a set: Santa Fe engine, 5 cars, power supply and track--all in very good condition. Also available is a Lionel "O" gauge engine, coal car and cause + misc track.
- Vintage bar/bar ware/accessories. Well-preserved vintage cocktail mixing kit, tumblers and shot glasses, promotional recipe booklets (some from the '50's), plus a small mahogany bar in excellent condition.
- Vintage furniture. Beautiful dresser/mirror, unusual petite buffet in maple finish, large buffet in incredible condition, very interesting petite bar-in ready to display condition
- Holiday decorations. Lots of vintage Christmas decorations; some interesting vintage tin halloween and new years noise-makers
- Vintage Bell Telephone collectables. The home owner was a long-time Bell Telephone employee, so there are a lot of vintage Bell collectables, including: belt buckles, tin and die-cast vehicles, Princess phone key chains, etc.
- Camera equipment. Kodak, Polaroid models (and more) spanning the 1950's through the 1970's
- Avon Calling! Dozens of vintage Avon decanters, most with boxes, including several rare/collectable auto decanters
- Vintage electronics. Several CB radios, including a Realistic CB base station, New in-box Vanity Fair walkie-talkies, a pair of Realistic bookshelf speakers, several examples of VHS/DVD players, and more
- WWII enlisted wool trench coat IN PRISTINE CONDITION!
- Beautiful Sofa/Loveseat, Micro-fiber recliner, Dining room table (+4 chairs), bar stools (2), gorgeous reproduction iron bed and numerous coffee/side/console tables
- Matching Kenmore washer/dryer
- TONS of small kitchen appliances
- Lightly-used Pro-Tech 770 EKG tread mill
- Camping gear
- Several bowling balls
- Sentinel 8-gun safe
- Fishing rods and tackle boxes
Thank you for using EstateSales.NET. You're the best!