Breathtaking Blue Moon Horse Farm Sale
estate sale•3 day sale •sale is over
3pm to 7pm
9am to 4pm
12pm to 4pm
WE ACCEPT CASH & CREDIT CARDS. No fee for customers using cards.
A NUMBERS SHEET WILL BE OUTSIDE APPROX. ONE HOUR BEFORE THE START OF THE SALE. YOU MAY TAKE A NUMBER TO HOLD THAT PLACE IN LINE.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
1) If you wish to purchase an item, ask one of our associates for a sold sticker. Once you place a sold sticker on an item you are then obligated to purchase it.
2) Be sure to examine all items closely and carefully before you pay for them. Remember all items SOLD AS IS, NO REFUNDS. We do not guarantee electronic items are in working order. Please test them in advance of purchasing the item.
3) Prices are not negotiable the first day of a sale, but discounts will occur over the course of the sale, after the first day.
4) Buyer is responsible for removing all of large items purchased by two hours before closing on the last day of the sale unless a prior arrangement has been made. Please bring your own help as our employees do not help load large items.
5) Please understand that if anyone is caught stealing we will have to call the police.
6) Doors will open at the published time, not before.
7). If you pick up an item and decide not to buy, please place the item back where you got it or ask an employee to put the item back where it belongs.
8) If you break or damage an item you are fully responsible for the cost of the item.
9) Please do not bring food or drinks into the house.
10) We don't do pre-sales or give out prices prior to the estate sale.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION AND HAVE FUN SHOPPING FOR ALL OF YOUR TREASURES!
Take an autumn field trip to our breathtaking Blue Moon Estate Sale coming up on a gorgeous horse farm. Sale includes all items in the Blue Grass Trust home as well as items in two huge barns. Antique furniture includes walnut secretary desk made in Madison County circa early 1800s, mahogany sideboard, server, bureau desk, mahogany dining table with eight leaves and 12 side chairs, sofa, settee, armoires, and corner cabinet.
Also included is a William Knabe grand piano circa 1935-1940, Story & Clark pump organ, Ridgeway grandfather clock, beautiful mirrors, and a dining room chandelier. Civil war cavalry sabers and model 1873 Springfield "Trapdoor" rifle, bayonets.
This home contains a MASSIVE model train collection that must be seen to be believed! Lionel, K-Line, Athearn, IHC, Atlas, Walthers, Con-Cor, American Flyer, trains and accessories galore. Huge amount of Chesapeake and Ohio Railway memorabilia...Chessie china, art prints, etc.
2008 Mazda Miata convertible, tack lockers, American Girl doll collection with tons of furniture and accessories, books, coins, dollhouse, outdoor furniture, grill, farm equipment, two portable out buildings, designer clothing (Burberry trench, gorgeous wedding dress), china, silver, crystal, Christmas decor, and so much more!
Thank you for using EstateSales.NET. You're the best!