Here are just a few guidelines for our sale:
* CASH ONLY…We do not accept credit cards or checks. Please go to the ATM prior to shopping.
* You must provide your own help to load bags, boxes, furniture or anything else you buy.
* We are not responsible for any accidents which may occur….
* Please leave large purses in your car, you may bring in shopping bags.
* If you are caught changing prices you will not be allowed to come to another sale. Also, we can object to a price on an item if we feel it has been changed
* Do not buy the item, if you can’t move it.
* Sales are scheduled to start at certain times, but when we have a large crowd waiting in line I may open early.
* Only Estate Sale workers can write sold and take off tickets on furniture.
* Please be courteous of the neighbors when parking…do not park in yards, park going in the flow of traffic, park 25 ft from stop sign
Large eclectic collection of furniture, power tools along with hand tools, floor drill press, band and table saws, construction materials , several pieces of furniture for restoration, many vintage tools, old books from 1800’s, 1976 Schwinn Heavy Duty bicycle. Murphy beds , kitchen ware and appliances, children and baby clothing and gear, home decor, large collection of jewelry & antiques. Lawn equipment, catering supplies, men and women’s clothing. Fishing equipment, light fixtures , Rare vintage LIFE and LOOK magazines from 1963- 1964- 1965 -1966, and so much more. (Appointments required to view train sets , magazines and old books,)
Thank you for using EstateSales.NET. You're the best!