UPTOWN ESTATE SALE - BIG EASY ESTATE SALES
estate sale•2 day sale •sale is over
9am to 4pm
10am to 2pm
--Cash, checks, and credit cards accepted with proper I.D. Local checks preferred. $25 min. on checks and credit card charges.
--Make checks payable to Big Easy Estate Sales
--As always, Saturday is priced as marked. Sunday is discount day.
--Items Sold As Is, Where Is. All Sales Are Final. No Returns or Refunds. No exceptions. Customers are responsible for securing their own purchases.
--Please be able to provide your own moving assistance for large and heavy items.
--Watch your step at this sale. We are not responsible for accidents or injuries.
--NO phone calls, text messages, or e-mails requesting prices. It is not standard practice to disclose prices prior to the sale.
--No pre-sales or phone orders. You must attend the sale to purchase items.
--Expect limited access early for the first hour or so. We will do our best to keep it moving smoothly and get everyone inside safely and comfortably.
-Numbers will be passed out at 7am Saturday only for early birds and crowd control. Once we run through the numbers, doors will be open for all.
UPTOWN ESTATE SALE
We're Uptown October this weekend for a lovely appointed estate sale completely full of antique and vintage furniture, art, bronze sculptures, 19th c. engravings, maps, interesting decorative accessories, china and entertaining, hundred of antique books, sterling silver, jewelry and so much more. There is a semi-detached apartment in the back that is also full. We hope to see everyone Uptown for this large old-fashioned estate sale!
Please be sure to read through the Terms and Conditions for need-to-know info on this sale.
- Sheraton-style mahogany sofa in vintage toile
- Hepplewhite mahogany and inlaid drop leaf side tables
- American Empire mahogany games table, 19th c.
- Miniature Empire mahogany child’s sofa
- Antique three-door bookcase
- Two sets of eight mahogany Chippendale style dining chairs
- Pair Queen Anne-style wing back chairs
- Drop leaf table
- Chinese red lacquered room divider with stone overlays
- Pine farm table; set of four side chairs with rush seats
- Handsome Gothic Revival oak writing/library table
- Early 20th c. writing tables
- Antique mahogany desk with tooled leather top
- Empire mahogany chest of drawers with antique glass pulls, mid 19th c.
- Handsome Empire mahogany tall chest of drawers, mid 19th c.
- Pair walnut parlor chairs, 19th c.
- Antique chaise lounge
- Vintage Ethan Allen maple dinette set with six chairs
- Vintage Ethan Allen maple bedroom furniture, including a four-poster bed, dresser, highboy, twin beds, desk, chairs and more
- Contemporary mahogany king size four poster bed
- Contemporary mahogany dresser with swivel mirror
- Queen Anne style dresser
- Lift chair
- Various misc. chairs, tables, and other furnishings throughout
- 12-foot cypress church pew
Art and Bronze highlights:
- Pair 19th c. copperplate engravings with views of Paris, designed by Louis Bretez according to plans developed by Michel-ÉtienneTurgot
- Pair Braun (Georg and Franz Hogenberg) very early hand-colored engravings with views/plans of Córdobaand Rio Guadalquivir
- Mid-19th c. portrait (family member), Lady with Religious Jewelry, oil on canvas in carved oval frame
- Alexander Dzigurskiy (California, 1911-1995)“Seascape” oil on canvas
- Winter scene oil on board, 19th c., written on verso: “Pollard Homestead, Canaan, Maine”
- Several 19th c. oil landscape paintings, all signed
- Robert McCaine mid-century original painting
- Vintage floral paintings by family members, all oil on canvas
- Jennie Kasten (N.O. Jackson Square Artist) watercolor, beautifully framed, signed and dated ‘93
- Leticia Tarrago lithograph, signed
- Bev Doolittle framed prints with a shadow boxed arrow
- Framed antique maps
- Adolf Sehring (Russian, 1930-2015), “Vanity” bronze, signed and numbered 34/40
- After Etienne Falconet (1716-1791), “Venus Au Bain” bronze, signed Falconet
- After Demétre Chiparus (1886-1947), "Strarfish" bronze on a black marble base, signed "D.H.Chiparus"
- After Demétre Chiparus (1886-1947), "Dancer with Striking Pose” bronze on black marble base, signed D.H. Chiparus
- Phillipe “Lounging Woman” bronze, signed
Decorative and Collectible highlights:
- French gilt-bronze-mounted black slate mantel clock, late 19th c. by E. Demeusy, a la Pomme d'Or, Paris, accompanied by a pair of matching candelabras
- Unusual pair antique Capodimonte urns with gorgeous gilt decoration
- Pair antique gilt bronze and cut glass urns
- French papier-mâché sewing box and letter box with mother of pearl inlay
- Antique Chinese Art Deco rug; another large Oriental rug
- Pair antique green alabaster candlestick lamps
- Pair stylish gilt metal lamps with drum shades, brand new, purchased from Perinos
- Several vintage and antique lamps throughout
- Antique etched brass fireplace fender and brass andirons
- Hundreds of books, mostly antique, including some leather-bound sets and a small selection of local and regional interest
- Antique Parisian mannequin
- Antique Weller Pottery Greora container with lid
- Vintage Palomar Mexican pottery
- Elza Dubrovnik pottery
- Kent Follette pottery
- Boehm rose figurines
- Royal Doulton figurines
- Dionne quintuplet dolls with basket
- Vintage Metal Masters wood horse with tin wheels ride toy
China, Crystal and Entertaining highlights:
- Set of (13) Limoges bowls
- Two Limoges luncheon sets with round platters, both marked E. Offner, New Orleans
- Set of (12) Royal Doulton dinner plates
- Set of (11) Royal Coppenhagen dinner plates
- Royal Doulton Kingswood china set
- Johnson Bros. Eastbourne/Pareek china set
- Botanic Garden dinnerware
- Spode Marlborough Sprays dinnerware
- Spode Christmas Tree dinnerware and glasses
- Limoges cups and saucers; misc. cups and saucers
- Royal Coppenhagen tea set
- Austrian plates and large platter with deer scenes
- 19th c. ironstone platters; set of three ironstone tureens
- Crystal stemware, glass tumblers, etc.
- Lalique “berry” vase, early piece, pattern unknown
- Steuben bowl and handled serving dish
- Brilliant cut glass punch bowl
- Sterling and cut glass pitcher
- Pair antique European silver and etched glass tazzas
- Silverplate and etched glass centerpiece vase
- Art Deco silverplate tea set; several silverplate trays
- Silverplate breakfast dome; condiment stand; several serving pieces
- Silverplate candelabras
Mardi Gras highlights:
- Dance cards, including Atlanteans 1899, Mithras, Nereus and Elves of Oberon
- Invitations, including Comus 1930, Comus 1981, Rex 2000 and other Rex admit and compliment cards
- Rex King, Ducal and Ladies pins
- Rex 1914 favor
- Doubloons, including several Comus .999
Jewelry, Silver and Closet highlights:
- B. Francis Xavier Seelos relic
- 14K charm bracelet
- Sterling silver jewelry
- Lancaster by Gorham sterling, 6 pc. place setting, service for 12, plus seven serving spoons
- Vintage sterling water pitcher from Denmark
- Mexican sterling nut serving dish with handle
- Sterling gravy
- Several misc. sterling serving pieces
- Sterling mesh evening bag
- Art Nouveau beaded mesh evening bag
- Brown mink fur jacket
- Vintage ladies evening gowns
- Men's suits
Household, Outdoor and Misc. highlights:
- Bicycle - great condition
- Toshiba TV
- Iron patio table and chairs; iron bench
- Concrete statue of Mary
- Several outdoor items
- Garden and household tools
- Vintage light fixtures
- Misc. household items
Thank you for using EstateSales.NET. You're the best!