NORTH CAROLINA ANTIQUES DEALER & COLLECTORS SALE
IRISH CHANNEL HOUSE FILLED WITH ANTIQUES & PRIMITIVES
DISCOUNT SUNDAY FROM 10AM-2PM, WITH MOST EVERYTHING HALF PRICE
Big Easy Estate Sales and Della Graham of Rain or Shine Estate Sales are partnering for this fantastic sale!
North Carolina natives Bill and Patsy McClintock have completed over 12 beautiful live-in home renovations and developments in Charlotte. They recently sold their ancestral home on Lake Wiley near Charlotte and moved to New Orleans to be closer to family.
Patsy was an antiques dealer for 25 years, often buying in the Mid-South as well as in France, Brussels, and England. She and Bill are no strangers to the tides of change and are ready to embrace all that New Orleans has to offer. They are offering for sale many of their antiques, primitives and family treasures acquired through several generations.
This is a fantastic sale you will not want to miss!
Can't wait to see you at our sale. Setup was 320.
- Southern pie safes
- Mammy rocking bench/crib
- French faux bamboo drop leaf table
- Set 6 Louis Philippe carved oak dining chair frames
- Late Georgian mahogany chest of drawers salesman's sample
- Hepplewhite inlaid fold-top games table
- Southern tiger maple and walnut secretary desk
- Pair French white painted spool turned armchairs
- Primitive child's chair with split oak seat and many other primitives
- Southern baskets, including
- Small mid 19th c. Acadian split-wood basket (from a Creole plantation)
- Louisiana 20th c. wall basket
- Georgia 19th c. berry basket
- North Carolina/Mid-Atlantic 20th c. large river cane double weave lidded basket
- Bird hunting engravings of setters and spaniels by Boris Riab and Leon Danchin
- Rare pair of antler fly fishing rod hanging brackets
- Carved Black Forest humidor and antique carved boxes and panels
- French horn goblets
- Barley twist candlesticks
- French tole trays
- Aubusson pillows
- Collection of French and English majolica
- Meissen, Staffordshire, English brown and white china and mocha ware
- Many wonderful lamps including pair of large Chinese blue and white porcelain vases, Chinese cloisonné and converted oil lamps
- French copper pots and crockery
- Coal scuttles and antique cast iron door stops
- Many charming mirrors and antique frames including chinoiserie green lacquered mirror
- Linens, textiles, vintage hats
PLEASE NOTE: THERE ARE SEVERAL PIECES OF FURNITURE IN THE PHOTOGRAPHS THAT WILL REMAIN IN THE HOUSE
NEED TO HAVE A SALE? LOOKING FOR A LIQUIDATOR?
GET THE BEST IN NEW ORLEANS!
CALL JONATHAN TODAY TO DISCUSS THE PROCESS
To receive e-mail notifications of upcoming sale events, please send an e-mail request to
Be sure to LIKE US on FACEBOOK for other previews and updates of sale events.