Eclectic Estate Sale In The Heart Of The South End! 5 Floors Filled!
estate sale•2 day sale •sale is over
9am to 3pm
9am to 3pm
All credit cards accepted as well as cash. No personal checks, please. ALL SALES ARE FINAL and AS IS. There are no returns or exchanges. Please bring boxes, bags and material to wrap items. We sometimes have wrapping materials but not always. We try our best to make sure that items pictured are available for our customers on sale day however the client may periodically decide to keep some pictured items at their discretion. Please contact us to confirm availability. We do not provide pricing pre-sale and will not respond to inquiries asking for pricing. Please pay attention to "No Parking" signs as we want to keep the streets safe for emergency vehicles if one were needed in the area. Numbers are given out at 7:30 with doors opening at 9:00 a.m. Please do not begin a sign up list - it just gets too complicated! You must be present to receive a number. For our client's protection, we use video surveillance at every sale. Smile! You're on camera! See you at the sale!
FIRST! Let's get the parking thing out of the way! Have no fear! Coming into Boston on a Saturday morning is a cinch! Parking can be tricky but read the following for detailed info:
Don't let the parking scare you! Here are some perfect and simple options very close to the sale! We have reserved two spots out front for the two days so that loading up your items will be extremely easy!
Two parking garages located on Dartmouth: The Dartmouth Street Garage at 126 Dartmouth and the garage at 131 Dartmouth. Both should have ample weekend parking but the cost is $34 for the four hours or all day.
Another nearby garage is Central Parking at 10 St. James Street. This is the group that operates the Boston Common Garage which leads us to think the rates may be more competitive.
Those arriving in the morning will find street parking that may or may not attract a $50 ticket. You can take your chances if you are a risk taker but ConsignWorks is not responsible for paying your ticket! Non-resident parking can be found near corners and on Columbus Ave and Tremont St.
Adventurous souls who from near Boston should consider the MBTA Orange Line to Back Bay Station or one of the four Green Line trains that stop at Copley. The walk from Back Bay Station is under five minutes, the walk from Copley is ten to twelve minutes.
Remember that we have a sizable pick-up area for larger items will be available in front of this beautiful home on both days of the sale.
NOW! Let's get to some detail!
This sale features:
- Antique mahogany Empire style console with marble top and gold gilt accents
- Antique Adams style gilt mirror featuring urns and pilasters
- Antique Seth Thomas Clock along with others
- Gorham Sterling Silver Tea Service
- Thomas S. Buechner oil paintings (3)
- Frank Finney Carved Wood Swan
- Vintage Ship Model
- Gorgeous Mahogany Empire Pedestal Tables
- Set of dining chairs - Scottish Hepplewhite Style
- Antique Rose Mandarin Platter - beautiful along with other pieces as well
- Japanese antique Satsuma
- Antique Oak 1-drawer table
- Antique hurricane prism table lamp with marble base
- Duncan Phyfe style vintage double pedestal dining table with leaves
- Antique Heriz 9x12 rug
- Giant antique Majolica collection
- Funky modern bar stools, heavy
- Many gorgeous contemporary and antique serving pieces
- Several nice Roseville pieces
- Artist Olivia Munroe contemporary original
- Walter Baker and Co. antique Chocolate Box
- Custom crafted 4-drawer chest with serpentine front - very narrow!
- Steuben Penguin
- Antique drop leaf 19th c, feat shell inlays - from New Orleans
- Beautifully hand-painted antique lamp
- Artist Lucian Bleyfus, oil on canvas
- Artist Steven Burns, oil on board
- Vintage Campaign Chest, Asian, made for English market purchased at Shreve, Crump & Low
- Upholstered armchairs, sofa and a great Brunschwig & Fils upholstered chair
- Custom crafted table - Donna Najarian "one of the premier figures in the American studio furniture movement, for her impeccable craftsmanship and unerring attention to detail"
- Wendy Kindred, artist, "They Died" artistic expression of the extinction of passenger pigeons
- All sorts of decor, both contemporary and classical!
- Framed original art by Nan Wezniak
- All sorts of books, antique and contemporary - especially art books
- Antique Powers and Vail Pool Table
- Antique Tiffany Railroad Watch as well as a couple of Elgins
- Tiffany 14K vintage ladies wrist watch
- Vintage coral and 14K ring, 14K and amethyst, antique citrine and 14K, emerald and 14K, smoky topaz and 14K ring, 18K and Topaz ring,
- 14K and diamond engagement ring
- Antique Tetley Orange Pekoe Tea Tins
- Decoys and a cast iron duck door stop/weight
- Le Coultre ATMOS "Ther Perpetual Motion Clock with original box
- Other vintage and antique clocks, Shreve Crump and low Mantle Clock, Vintage
- Rare Wallace Nutting of children playing at the hearth
- Crate and Barrel Leather Armchairs
- Framed, vintage bird lithos
- Vintage Copper Pig and copper bowl
- Antique English Chest on Chest Wadrobe late18th/early 19th c
- Folk Art Cupboard purchased at shop in Portland, ME
Amazing sale, amazing clients and everything save a few items have got to go! Make a day of it in Boston this Saturday and/or Sunday!
Thank you for using EstateSales.NET. You're the best!