Saturday August 26 - One Day Only!
9am - 3pm (address released 24 hours prior at 9am)
We're in Chestnut Hill, near the BC campus to bring you this sale. You'll find lots of nautical items from artwork to real boat bumpers. Here are some other highlights:
- Pair of palace-sized urns
- 4 Philippe Starck for Kartell "Ghost" stools, 1 side chair
- Davenport Hunting Scenes china
- Brown & Jordan all-weather wicker sofa, chair and rocker
- Farmhouse kitchen table
- Beautiful dining set with two sideboards and china cupboard
- Haviland Limoges "Golden Quail" china
- Lalique Nemours bowl, signed
- Baccarat crystal
- Antique Limoges shellfish motif long platter
- Duncan Gleason painting
- More to come!
It'll be sunny (we hope)! Temp 2156.