Dynamite Dedham Sale- Filled With Eclectic Elegance, Designer Shoes & Purses, Versace, Antiques, Art
estate sale•2 day sale •sale is over
9am to 3pm
9am to 3pm
All credit cards accepted as well as cash. No personal checks, please. ALL SALES ARE FINAL and AS IS. There are no returns or exchanges. Please bring boxes, bags and material to wrap items. We sometimes have wrapping materials but not always. We try our best to make sure that items pictured are available for our customers on sale day however the client may periodically decide to keep some pictured items at their discretion. Please contact us to confirm availability. We do not provide pricing pre-sale and will not respond to inquiries asking for pricing. Please pay attention to "No Parking" signs as we want to keep the streets safe for emergency vehicles if one were needed in the area. Numbers are given out at 7:30 with doors opening at 9:00 a.m. Please do not begin a sign up list - it just gets too complicated! You must be present to receive a number. For our client's protection, we use video surveillance at every sale. Smile! You're on camera! See you at the sale!
Our client is fabulous! That is the only way to put it! When you have a fabulous client, typically a fabulous sale ensues! Get most of your holiday shopping OUT of the way and give your loved one something one of a kind! The house is packed and you will find treasures in every shape and size! In this house you will find:
- Michaelian and Kohlberg Needlepoint Rug 9 x 12
- Michaelian and Kohlberg Needlepoint Pillows
- Dining Room Table and set of 8 Fairfield Parsons Chairs
- Tall Antique Jacobean Blanket Chest
- Many beautiful designer pillows!
- Antique Shell Carved Queen Anne Lowboy
- Wood slatted bench with custom upholstered velvet cushion
- Pair, vintage Japanese Satsuma and other decorative vases
- Fireplace tools and antique Andirons
- Great big fireplace screens
- Antique French Chenet Fire Dog Pair
- Bashan's Tibetan Rugs; New Zealand Wool (several)
- Tapestry Wall hanging
- Hermes Herbag Tote
- Vintage Chanel Bags, Louis Vuitton and Ferragamo
- Tons of beautifully framed prints, lithos and original art
- Gorgeous antique tilt-top table!
- Chelsea Clock
- Gorham "Theme" mid-century sterling flatware
- Many pretty sterling pieces
- Antique Sterling Perpetual Calendar
- French 900 silver antique cups.
- Community - Coronation Silver Plate Service
- Lots of unusual tea cups and saucers
- Tons of dishes and kitchen items
- Greek enamel on bronze peacocks
- Large antique breakfront with writing desk
- Sofa - 2 years old and NEVER used! Fairfield Custom Upholstery - 90"
- Bassett Furniture - coffee table with two matching end tables. Great turned wooden legs with casters, glass atop rattan
- Fairfield Upholstery Arm Chairs (4)
- Pair; Turned Wood Lamps
- Mariposa serving pieces
- Jacques Clement original
- Ladies writing desk, cabriole legs, one drawer , artist from Montreal
- Tiffany Vases
- Stainless Steel Fridge - General Electric - and other kitchen appliances including another fridge, dishwasher - and a stacked washer and dryer
- Bossa Nova Martini Glasses
- Isabelle de Borchgrave, prominent Belgian, art
- Vintage Cohiba Cuban Ashtray
- Antique piece - absolutely beautiful!
- American Sheraton Bow Front Four-Drawer Chest
- Antique English Trestle Table - extends to GIANT Size!
- Versace Linens! White Iron Bed - Queen
- Custom pillows and matching table skirt: Manual Canovas from Paris - and matching pink check taffeta pillows are Scalamandre silk and fringe
- King Bed with custom upholstered headboard
- Curry and Co. Wall brackets
- Blue and taupe Coral pillows embroidered - from Mecox in Palm Beach
- Asian inspired Garden stools
- Bassett Ladies Writing Desk
- Gorgeous Dark Rattan Armchairs, custom upholstered (3)
- Bassett Night stands
- Pair of Robert Abbey Asian Inspired blue and white table lamps
- Roland Richardson paintings
- Custom window treatments
- Decor, Decor, Decor!
- Framed botanicals, set of 4
- Set of 6 custom framed coral botanicals - silver frames - gorgeous!
- White wicker and white iron in Pretty in Pink room - wait till you see it!
- Lots of expensive fabric and sample fabrics and fringe
- Beckwiths Boston MA - riding helmet
- Versace place settings - 2 Medusa and 2 Gold Ivy, 7 pieces each
- Rosenthal crystal bowls
- Rattan Dining Chairs
- Antique buffet and bow front china cabinet
- Federal Reserve Bank Boston 1918 1 dollar bill
- United States 1918 one dollar bill
- British sovereign gold piece, 1900
- Manolo Blahnik, Ferragamo, and all sorts of other designer shoes
- Lots of designer bags
- Hermes scarves
- Valentine Radar Detector - just updated.
- Ariens snowblower - Deluxe 30
- Commercial grade leaf blower - Little Wonder 9 hp
I really could go on and on! The pictures tell the story! Doors open at 9 am! As always, everything is priced to sell! We will be there two days to empty this house for our client! Give us a hand!
Thank you for using EstateSales.NET. You're the best!