This Newton Victorian home holds a cornucopia of vintage and antique finds to make even the most stoic collector a bit giddy. The bronzes are not to be missed, and then there's silver, jewelry, military memorabilia, multiple student lamps, and vintage toys, too. We'll post more pictures when we've finished prepping the house. Here are some highlights:
- Vintage "Old Smokey" D36 steam roller toy, made by Wilesco
- Trifari, Krementz, Napier, Castlecliff costume jewelry
- Musical instruments: saxophone, flute, two violins, trombone, and TWO bagpipes!
- Vintage clothes: a plaid mohair cape(!), mink stole, mink coat, plaid wool skirts
- Antique writing lap desk
- Cartier crystal candlesticks
- A box of glass negatives
- Triple-beam scale
- Vintage Pfaff 332 sewing machine
- Antique Ackerman Lithography maps of Utah territory
- More to come!
It'll be sunny (we hope)! Temp 3253.