Stately Sudbury Phase 1: Shop Online & Enjoy Curbside Pickup
online estate sale•9 day sale •sale is over
Online Estate Sale Policies:
Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Amex accepted. Cash on pickup with prior approval.
All items are sold “As Is” and “Where Is” with no guarantees written or implied.
Invoices not paid within 24 hours will be cancelled and items re-listed.
Because you are buying without seeing something in person, Trilogy will refund the purchase price, if you change your mind upon viewing the item(s) at pickup.
If a purchased item is mechanical or electronic, the buyer has 48 hours to test. After that, sales are final.
Stately Sudbury: Phase 1
Saturday 6/6 12pm - Sunday 6/14 at 12pm
Curbside pickup is available for most items.
Pickup date: Sunday June 14. Signup link provided on invoice.
How to purchase:
- Text (508) 308-6010 or email email@example.com with the item number(s), and a brief description of what you want plus your email address and phone number. For example, "I want more information," or "I am ready to purchase."
- When you are ready to purchase, an invoice will be emailed or texted to you. Pay this online.
- On your invoice, you'll see a link where you can sign-up for an available pick-up day/time. The address will be on the signup link.
- When it's your pick up time, item(s) will be moved to the curb. Text (508) 308-6010 when you've arrived. If you plan to exit your vehicle, masks are mandatory. Small items will be placed in your trunk. Buyers are responsible for loading large items into their own vehicles and securing them properly.
- If an item is large and requires a professional mover, I can make recommendations, or you may find your own. All movers must be insured, and are required to wear masks in the home. Buyers are responsible for payment and gratuity for movers.
Please be sure to read the descriptions and look at all of the pictures for each item. Prices, sizes, and condition descriptions are included for every piece in the sale. If a measurement is obscured by the "BUY" button, click on the image to make the button disappear.
Thank you for using EstateSales.NET. You're the best!