50% OFF Wellesley - Antique and vintage small treasures Shop Online with Curbside Pickup
online estate sale•10 day sale •sale is over
Online Estate Sale Policies:
Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Amex accepted. Cash on pickup with prior approval.
All items are sold “As Is” and “Where Is” with no guarantees written or implied.
Invoices not paid within 24 hours will be cancelled and items re-listed.
Because you are buying without seeing something in person, Trilogy will refund the purchase price, if you change your mind upon viewing the item(s) at pickup.
If a purchased item is mechanical or electronic, the buyer has 48 hours to test. After that, sales are final.
Expand this section for instructions and details of online shopping with Trilogy Estate Sales
The sale starts at 9am on Thursday, July 30th. It will run online through Saturday August 8th at 2pm. No purchase requests received prior to 9am on Thursday July 30th will be accepted. There will be no discounts until Tuesday August 4th. Pickups are scheduled for Sunday August 9th. An address will be provided with your invoice, along with a link to sign up for a pickup time.
Please refrain from emailing purchase requests, or asking about size and price prior to the start of the sale.
How to purchase after 9am July 30, 2020:
- Click on the "Contact to Buy" button under the picture of the item. This sends an email to me that indicates your interest or communicate your questions. It does not commit you to buy the item.
Email email@example.com with the item number(s), and a brief description of what you want plus your name, email address, and phone number. For example, "I want more information," or "I am ready to purchase."
PLEASE NOTE: I honor purchase requests in the order received at 9 am and after. I rely on the timestamp of the emails so I go in order. Only after I have been through the purchase requests received at 9 am and after, will I go through purchase requests sent prior to 9 am.
- When you are ready to purchase, an invoice will be emailed or texted to you. Due upon receipt. Pay this online. If you plan to pay cash at pickup, it is vital you let me know. Invoices that remain unpaid for more than 24 hours will be cancelled and items relisted.
- On your invoice, you'll see a link where you can sign-up for an available pick-up day/time. The address will be on the signup link.
- When it's your pick up time, item(s) will be moved to the curb. Small items will be placed in your trunk. Buyers are responsible for loading large items into their own vehicles and securing them properly.
- If an item is large and requires a professional mover, I can make recommendations, or you may find your own. All movers must be insured, and are required to wear masks in the home. Buyers are responsible for payment and gratuity for movers.
Please be sure to read the descriptions and look at all of the pictures for each item. Prices, sizes, and condition descriptions are included for every piece in the sale.
Items are for local pickup only. We do not offer shipping.
Thank you for using EstateSales.NET. You're the best!