Saturday March 25, 9am-3pm
Sunday March 26, 9am-1pm No Numbers on Sunday
(address released 24 hours prior to start)
We're pleased to present another fun sale full of vintage and antique treasures in a huge, rambling Weston home. You'll find lots of primitive antiques, cool vintage finds, and a garage full of power equipment and tools.
- Antique and vintage feminist books
- Lenox "Ming" china luncheon set for 12
- Two (2!) pairs of cast iron owl andirons. One set has red eyes, and all four eyes are present. The other set is missing eyes.
- Several primitive blanket chests
- Fantastic primitive bench/bed box
- Red primitive pine cupboard
- NPL-8000 Nussbaum 14ft power car lift
- Antiphonal leaves
- 15th Century Books of Hours vellums
- Antique Quran pages
- Rugs and runners
- Household: glasses, pots, pans, bakeware
- Loads of pristine condition Vera Bradley bags and accessories
- Vintage cameras: Nikkormat, Nikon, Nikkor lenses; Bauer movie camera and projector
- Vintage snow blower, driveway sweep, snow plow combination
- Wood chipper
- Lawn roller and tons of rakes & shovels
- Lawn furniture and grill
- Wellesley College oak library table SOLD
Can't wait to see you at our sale. Setup was 3120.