UPDATE: Sale is moved to the following weekend. New dates are Fri 5/26, Sat 5/27 and Sun 5/28. This house is so full we need an extra week to prepare!
Trust us. You won't want to miss this sale!
This sale description was copied from EstateSales.NET on 5/26/2017 (234-153-11:05:35 AM). Please check there for accurate up-to-date information (224-54).
It's a cross between a multi-generational pickers delight and a "new still in original boxes" sale.
We've literally found items from every decade over the last 100 plus years (earliest items being a stone grinder from 1866 and a French bayonet from 1868). But there are also TONS of items recently purchased and still in their original wrapping and boxes. And the owner was a boutique owner in Annapolis during the 1980's, so we're also finding new old stock merchandise from the business.
Since we haven't had a chance to open all the boxes we're coming across, you're going to want to check back often for updates. We're definitely uncovering new things every time we go to the house. The pictures below are just the beginning of what we will have to offer at this awesome Annapolis sale!
- Jewelry - BOXES of costume jewelry, 10k 14k 18k gold, sterling silver, turquoise, vintage, contemporary
- Sterling Silver Stieff utensils - 30 pieces
- Vintage clothes and accessories
- Crafting, Sewing, Knitting, Vintage sewing notions, buttons, patterns, fabric
- TONS OF TOOLS - all kinds of machine and woodworking tools, mostly vintage, hand tools, electric, lawn care, gardening, power washer, wet dry vac. 100's of pieces - will sell in bulk.
- Vintage Navy Uniforms
- 28" tall candles
- Tons of Afghan throws
- Baltimore, Cape St. Claire and Maryland ephemera
- Kitchen EVERYTHING! - baking, appliances, food storage (new in packaging), mixers, choppers, etc. A lot of the new in boxes items are kitchen related. Plus vintage glassware, pyrex, barware
- Knick knacks, collectibles, smalls
- Furniture - bedroom sets, dining room table, end tables, vintage cabinets, etc. We need to sell some of the furniture prior to the sale to make room for the rest. Please email email@example.com for pre furniture sales.
- Vintage radios, clocks, lighting
- Vintage wooden "Christmas in Annapolis" storage boxes
- Lots of Puzzles
- Vintage Christmas ornaments, lights, etc.
- Antique sewing machines
- Vintage tins, advertising tins
- new in box folding treadmill
And soooo much more. We will continue to list as we work on this sale.