UPDATE 10-4-2016 - We have spent over 350 hours staging and pricing this great home's impressive collection and we are only half way complete. Please look at the bottom of the photo pages for an additional 100+ photos of items that are ready for sale.
Exclusive Estate Sales of Maryland is proud to present the estate which belonged to a prominent local philanthropist. He and his wife have been some of the finest collectors this area has ever seen. This huge waterfront estate is filled to the top with antique and vintage high end collectibles, furniture, crystal, fine porcelain and every other possible collectible item found to be desirable. The owners operated many businesses and one of them was a well known antique store on the eastern shore that catered to the most discriminating customers!
The antique business was closed and all of the fine items were packed and shipped to the owner's home with instructions from the executor to sell these items as well as all of the furnishings within the fabulous 4 story mansion. 65+ years worth of collections.
There are literally thousands of fabulous items spread throughout each and every room. It took an entire day just to photograph under 5% of these fabulous items! I will post a few hundred items today and over the next 7 weeks, I will be adding hundreds of additional pictures, So please check back every week or so for more and more pictures. I have been in the antique business for over 40 years and a home like this makes me feel like a 7 year old in a chocolate factory! It is that good!
This sale will be talked about for many years to come. This 6 day Estate Sale shall take place on Friday, October 28th, Saturday, October 29th, and Sunday October 30th. It then continue the next weekend on Friday, November 4th, Saturday, November 5th and Sunday November 6th, 2016. The pictures shown only depict a portion of this home's 65+ years collection offered for the very first time. All areas are filled with quality furniture, Lead crystal such as Tiffany & Co., Waterford, Wedgwood, Swarovski, Quality gold and Sterling silver jewelry, Coins, Tools, Pool Table, Rare antique tournament quality shuffleboard, with original coin op and lighted scoring system. Each and every room has items that you will surely fall in love with. This will certainly be your best source of locating some nice finds this year. It is so full that we decided it must be a full 6 day sale.
Please feel free to contact Exclusive Estate Sales of Maryland if you would like us to schedule an estate sale for you or if you would like us to conduct a "quick excess item liquidation sale" for you. We can be reached at 410-991-4848.
Partial listing of Items include:
High end quality tools.
European Sideboard that is so large you will need 10 foot ceilings.
Can't wait to see you at our sale. Setup was 3143.
Kittinger USA made solid mahogany corner display cabinet.
Solid wood with slate bed billiard table with all the components.
Tournament quality vintage shuffleboard.
24% hand cut lead crystal of every shape and kind.
The finest porcelain, to include Limoge, Haviland, Wedgwood and many others.
Merry go round hand carved antique solid wood horses.
Rare spinning poker gambling wheel.
Solid wood custom made bar.
Outdoor furniture and cement urns.
Dozens of assorted chairs in every imaginable style.
European antique wardrobes.
Iranian wool and silk carpets.
Stunning King size 4 poster bed.
And I haven't even scratched the surface of this incredible estate.
Virtually every item located in this home is in nice condition.
Hope to see you at our sale and thank you for browsing our sale.
Exclusive Estate Sales of Maryland Door Prize rules for Fabulous Arnold Estate Sale
Contest Rules: No purchase is necessary to win as long as you are one of the first 25 adults (each sign in may include more than one adult, age 18 or older) to enter the estate sale house each day (must enter where the sign in board is located and people will be called by name in sign in order) each day and you will automatically receive a ticket at the door as they enter. ONLY THE FIRST 25 Adults entering each day will receive a ticket! Your chances to win the contest may increase as you make purchases as follows: For each $50.00 a customer purchases, they will also receive one ticket and so on. This is for each total purchase made in one transaction and paid at the same time. For example, if you purchase $300.00 after discounts but prior to sales tax being added, then you will receive 6 tickets. ENTER to WIN. Each $50.00 PURCHASE, AFTER DISCOUNTS, BUT BEFORE SALES TAX MAY INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL, AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. On-Site attendance is the only way to obtain a ticket and enter the drawing and win a prize. Tickets may not be sold by the original owner or any subsequent owner.
1. Eligibility: Exclusive Estate Sales Flat Screen TV Contest (the "Contest") is open to all legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Employees of Exclusive Estate Sales of Maryland and other companies associated with the promotion of the Contest, and their respective parents, children and families MAY NOT PARTICIPATE, subsidiaries, affiliates and advertising and promotion agencies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible to win. The Contest is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
2. Sponsor: The Contest is sponsored by Exclusive Estate Sales of Maryland.
3. Agreement to Official Rules: Participation in the Contest constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon being compliant with these Official Rules and fulfilling all other requirements set forth herein.
4. Contest Period: The Contest begins on October 28th, 2016 at 9:00 am EST and ends on November 6th, 2016 at 2:00 pm EST (the "Contest Period"). Entries that are submitted before or after the Contest Period will be disqualified. Submissions will be accepted for the duration of the Contest using any of the following methods:
5. How to Enter On-Site: This method of entry will be available at Exclusive Estate Sales of Maryland Arnold Estate Sale; address is to be disclosed on Thursday, October 27, 2016, at 9:00 am EST. Ways to receive tickets:
A. First 25 adults admitted at 9:00 am EST each day of the sale will each automatically receive one ticket.
B. Limit one (1) entry per person, per each $50.00 spent per person per transaction prior to sales tax and after discounts are deducted will receive a ticket. All imitations will be void. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. This is a RocketLawyer.com document.
6. Prize Drawings: Day 3 prize, which shall be a Brand New LED Flat Screen Quality Name Brand TV and will take place on site at the estate sale as follows: on October 30, 2016 at 2:00 pm EST, or as soon as the last person is checked out at the discretion of Exclusive Estate Sales of Maryland staff, the Sponsor or an audience member selected by the staff, will select potential winners in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received. The odds of being selected depend on the number of entries received. The Sponsor will attempt to notify the potential winner via an on-site announcement at 2:00 pm EST on October 30, 2016. You MUST be present to win or someone you designate must be present to win with the actual winning ticket with the correct number in their possession. If you are not present with the winning ticket number then you will not win. The Sponsor will then select an alternate potential winner in his/her place at random from the remaining non-winning, eligible entries. No more than 3 alternate drawings will be pulled. Day 6 prize, which shall be a Brand New LED Flat Screen Quality Name Brand TV and will take place on site at the estate sale as follows: on November 6, 2016 at 2:00 pm EST, or as soon as the last person is checked out at the discretion of Exclusive Estate Sales of Maryland staff, the Sponsor or an audience member selected by the staff will select potential winners in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received for all preceding days. The odds of being selected depend on the number of entries received. The Sponsor will attempt to notify the potential winner via an on-site announcement at 2:00 pm EST on November 6, 2016. You MUST be present to win or someone you designate must be present to win with the actual winning ticket with the correct number in their possession. If you are not present with the winning ticket number then you will not win. The Sponsor will then select an alternate potential winner in his/her place at random from the remaining non-winning, eligible entries. No more than 3 alternate drawings will be pulled.
7. Winner Notification: The potential winners will be notified by voice announcement. If a potential winner is not present with their winning ticket then the potential winner forfeits the prize, but their ticket pulled will be returned to the prize jar. If the potential winner is at least 18, but is still considered a minor in his/her jurisdiction of residence, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prize in the name of his/her parent or legal guardian. If a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only three (3) alternate drawings will be held if the first ticket drawn does not result in an on-site winner, after which the prize will remain un-awarded and ownership will revert to Exclusive Estate Sales of Maryland. Prizes will be fulfilled immediately after the winner provides the matching winning ticket and must be done prior to an alternate ticket being drawn at the conclusion of the Contest for that day. You may not leave the property to obtain your winning ticket, nor will we holdup award of the prize while you attempt to do so. This is done in order to be fair to all participants that arrived with their tickets in hand.
8. Prizes- 2 Grand Prizes
(1) - Brand New LED Flat Screen Quality Name Brand TV Grand Prize will be awarded on October 30, 2016
(2) - Brand New LED Flat Screen Quality Name Brand TV Grand Prize will be awarded on November 6, 2016.
9. General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Contest is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to fraud, virus, bug, worm, unauthorized human intervention or other technical problem, or in the event the Contest is unable to run as planned for any other reason, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either
(a) suspend the Contest to address the impairment and then resume the Contest in a manner that best conforms to this RocketLawyer.com document. the spirit of these Official Rules or
(b) terminate the Contest and, in the event of termination, award the prize at random from among the eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of the impairment. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds or has reasonable reason to believe has tampered with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to damage the website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages (including attorney's fees) and any other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Failure by the Sponsor to enforce any provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
10. Release and Limitations of Liability: By participating in the Contest, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsor, and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, other companies associated with the Contest, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, shareholders, representatives, and agents (the Released Parties) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Contest or receipt or use of the prize (including any travel or activity related thereto), including, but not limited to:
(a) any technical errors associated with the Contest, including lost, interrupted or unavailable Internet Service Provider (ISP), network, server, wireless service provider, or other connections, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone, cellular tower or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties;
(b) unauthorized human intervention in the contest;
(c) mechanical, network, electronic, computer, human, printing or typographical errors;
(d) any other errors or problems in connection with the Contest, including, without limitation, errors that may occur in the administration of the Contest, the announcement of the winner, the cancellation or postponement of the event and/or the flyover, if applicable, or in any Contest-related materials; or
(e) injury, death, losses or damages of any kind, to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrants participation in the Contest or acceptance, receipt or misuse of the prize (including any travel or activity related thereto). Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Contest, and in no event shall the entrant be entitled to receive attorney's fees. Released Parties are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
11. Disputes: Except where prohibited, each entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Contest or any prize awarded This is a RocketLawyer.com document. shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in Maryland. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrants rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Maryland, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules, which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Maryland.
12. Privacy Information: No Private Information shall be collected from entrants by sponsor.