Downsizing Estate Sale in WILDEWOOD!
estate sale•3 day sale •sale is over
12pm to 7pm
9am to 3pm
9am to 1pm
We accept cash and credit cards. Please bring help to load large items. Not responsible for accidents.
- Very nice pet free, non-smoking home in Wildewood. Really cool renaissance festival outfits!!
- 36 piece Sterling International "Dawn Rose"
- 44 piece Community Plate "Forever" flatware
- Ross London brass telescope and compass
- Cuoieria Fiorentina Italian leather handbag
- orchids & succulents
- John Powell driftwood fish art
- Orvieto 7 piece serving tray-very large and fabulous!
- Greenworks lawn mower & cultivator
- hand & power tools
- tile saw
- yard tools
- Mazda Miata car cover
- lawn chairs & McCabee chairs
- beverage chiller
- file cabinet, 3 piece desk(can be made corner desk), West German Regulator clock, beautiful 5 piece bookcase unit, antique Bibles, cd case, home decor
- leather double recliner, curio cabinet, 2 nailhead chairs, 2 floral swivel chairs, artwork, oriental rug
- Talavera style dishes, glassware, Cuisinart pots, Keurig, Pampered Chef, granite top bistro table and chairs, kitchen linens, stainless flatware, decorative pottery
- cast iron table, 4 chairs and umbrella, potted plants, garden seat, shell fountain, plant stands, Suncast storage, cast aluminum tulip bench, push mower
- Christmas: vintage and Hallmark ornaments, outdoor reindeer and angel, Nikko and Lenox Christmas dishes and serving pieces
- queen sleeper sofa, antique oak icebox, Lazeboy ottoman, 2 wall mounted TVs, Cd's and games
- very nice clothing including hand tailored suits from Thailand, Moresca Renaissance wear-,mens and womens, coats, jackets and black cape w/ purple satin lining!
- sewing accessories, completed Shillcraft hooked rugs, antique slant front desk, Karaoke machine
- mahogany double pedestal table w/6 chairs, server and china cabinet
- Lenox and Waterford vases
- Lots of jewelry including, 10 & 14K, sterling, Joan Rivers, Kenneth J. Lane, JBK and vintage
- orthopedic support comfort system
Thank you for using EstateSales.NET. You're the best!