There are over 400 photos listed on my website at www.estateescape.com So you will get a much better idea of what is in this house.
Special Instructions: Due to the size of this house and quantity of items therein, I apologize in advance but I will not be able to give out prices over the phone. Just know, we only have 5 days to liquidate the entire contents of this home so all of the prices reflect that fact. It will be well worth your time to come out. We have boxes and plastic bags but we advise you to bring your own shopping bags. (we will be checking all bags and boxes at exit) All of the large items will have a 3 X 5 index card with the item and price on it. You must grab that card and bring it to the cashier to count it as yours. You can make up your own sold stickers with your name on it if you wish but it will only be yours after you have gotten that index card and paid for your purchases. There will be a moving contractor onsite for those wishing to hire them for loading and delivery. Please view the gallery for all three floors but bear in mind the basement floor (over 8000 sq. ft.) and all of the items outside will open for the first day on Wednesday the 20th of March. You can view the first photo gallery below for what the basement and outside holds. The rest of the home will be closed Wed. the 20th of March. On the 21st-24th all three floors will be open. There is an elevator in the house but it will only be available for people who cannot go up and down the stairs. Almost all of the cupboards, closets, and drawers are full so plan to spend plenty of time looking. You may also want to pack a lunch and bring something to drink. Discounts will be on Saturday and Sunday only.
We accept Visa, MC, & Discovery credit cards with a minimum purchase of $150.00 Debit cards are accepted as well with a minimum purchase of $50.00. Sales tax is included in the price. If you are sales tax exempt you must provide us with your exemption number.
Be sure to scroll down for both photo galleries.
If you cant view the photo gallery please click here: http://estateescape.com/
THE BASEMENT GALLERY OPENING AT 7AM MARCH 20th
It'll be sunny (we hope)! Temp 3147.
A Partial list of the items in the basement and outdoors
- TOOLS! There are so many it is almost impossible to list them all but I will do my best!
Hitachi C10Fs Saw, Central Machinery 2 HP Dust Collector, Rigid TS3650 Table Saw, Craftsman 6 1/8″ Joiner-Planer, Craftsman Heavy Duty 3.0 HP Radial Saw, Milwaukee right Angle Drill, Hilti TE 17, Milwaukee 7 ¼” Tilt Lok Circular Saw, Milwaukee Wavs, Jet Lathe, Hitachi 10″ Miter C10FA, Tapco PRO-III 10′ 6″ Metal Bender, AirMate 125 PSI, Craftsman 1/3 HP 10″ Band Saw, Craftsman 5/8 HP Grinder, Delta 12″ Portable Planer, Craftsman 16″ Scroll saw, (4) Stack-able Craftsman Toolboxes, (2) Pronto Professional Stack-able Toolboxes and (1) Remline Pro Series Stack-able Toolbox, Werner, extension, step and more ladders than you could imagine, Several flood lighting systems. So many hand tools you would think you were in Lowes! Not to mention several great antique tools!
- An entire stained glass business complete with the glass, tools, accessories and so much more!
- Kilns incl. Olympic Electric Sitter Model LT-3K, Paragon DTC 600, Paragon QuikFire 6 High Speed Kiln
- Tons of electrical, plumbing, woodworking and other building materials
- Catering or wedding items incl. hundreds of wine glasses, napkins, utensils, candles, table decorations, small appliances and so much more!
- New in box Armstrong drop ceiling materials
- Senator Fred Thompson Safe ½ Ton The Mosler Safe Co. Fire Class B (With a custom built on rollers stand)
- Antique furniture
- Patio furniture, outdoor plants, yard ornaments and more!
- Tons of glassware, lamps collectible and more!
- Several tents incl. King Canopy, E-Z Ups and more!
- PC programs and games
- Life-Like Trains
- Games! You name it, chances are its here!
- Several Persian and handmade braided rugs
- Native American items
- Cake decorating supplies
- Antique trunks and vintage footlockers
- Military gas masks
- So much office furniture and accessories incl. several office room dividers with cubbies, cabinets and shelves. Chairs, desks, file cabinets, computers, bookshelves, storage bins and more!
- Leather reclining Sofa and matching loveseat
- King Size sleigh bed
- Masonic items
- Large wine racks (industrial type)
- Exercise equipt. incl. VQ Action Care, KeysFitness HT 502 treadmill, Key Aeromotion Bike and more.
- Original oil paintings (many of them very large) by Glenn Evans and one print by Carol Grigg
- Several storage bins
- So much Christmas incl. Gorgeous handmade & Hallmark ornaments, wreathes, trees, dishes, garland and tons more!
- THIS BASEMENT IS OVER 8000 sq. Ft FULL!! Don’t miss this 1st day!
THE MAIN FLOOR AND UPSTAIRS GALLERY OPENING AT 8am MARCH 21st-24th
A partial list of the items inside the house
- Jewelry incl. 10k, 14k, 18k, 21k, sterling and costume
- Watches, pocket knives and swords incl. 1846 French Calvary officers, 1860 officers infantry, Windclass, Tomahawk and more!
- This house is full of gorgeous furniture incl. Antiques, primitives, several California king size beds with Sleep Number mattresses, several unique nesting tables, office desks, bookshelves, Hitchock twin beds, nightstands and chairs, 3 day beds with trundle, 3 electric reclining loveseats, dressers galore, tons of storage cabinets and more!
- 1700′s door converted to a coffee table with glass top and drawers
- Musical instruments incl. Benge silver trumpet, Simon & Patrick Luthier, Morris & Epiphone acoustic guitars and June Apple Dulcimer
- Appliances incl. Frigidaire upright freezer, Frigidaire side by side, Fisher no Frost, Amana 20 & Whirlpool refrigerators, Kenmore Elite oversized double oven electric range, Fisher & Pazkel Intuitive top loading washer & dryer
- Golden Replicas of the United States stamps
- Many flags incl. WWII, WWI, German Naval, Capitol flown, U.S., various countries and many more!
- Barware incl. Copper still, steins galore, antique hexagon wooden portable bar, crystal decanters, flasks, Summit keg beer fridge with tap, Budweiser tray and box, vintage metal advertising trays, Sportscraft pool table, 2 poker tables, dart board, wine stopper and openers and so much more!
- 3 amazing hand crafted wooden tall ships incl. HMS Victory, Italian and U.S.
- Tons of stained glass items incl. handmade chess set, lamps, window hangings, candle holders, jewelry boxes and more!
- Large copper platters and many other copper items
- Antique and ancient Middle Eastern items incl. Sheesha bench, Lenoir Dupree art, headpieces and veils, wedding mirrors, trunks, chest, jewelry & trinket boxes, spice bins, bowls, wire work pipes on almost 5′ brass Hookah pipe, Ceremonial items, Camel decor whips and leather saddle bag, miniature carpet weave, several honey pots, incense burners, Karan message holder, and so much more!
- So many handmade carpets, rugs, Persian, Indian, Arabian, Pakistani and more!
- Tools incl. Chicago 10″ tile saw, 3300 Watt & 4000 watt Champion generator, 1800 PSI Clean Force and Karcher power washer, Extension ladders, Extension cords, garden and lawn tools, hand tools and more!
- Cameras incl. Minolta XE-1 w/all the lens and filters, 2 Minolta Dynax 7000i, Nikon cool pix and many other small 35mm.
- Many unique cast iron items
- 2 hand made doll houses with hand crafted furniture
- Clocks incl. 1840 Seth Thomas 8 day, 1850 Berholata St. Chamond French repeater, Tempus Fugit grandmother and grandfather and other small ones.
- Tons of lamps incl. Handmade stained glass, antique, Gone with the Wind, and so many more!
- Antique chairs incl. Heywood Eclipse, Windsor, Arrow back, American child’s Boston rocker, Victorian piano stool, and so many more!
- Antique and vintage mirrors incl. Orig. Chippendale, tiger maple, giltwood with reverse painting, federal, Flame and so many others.
- Tons of hand made quilts, bedspreads, doilies and more!
- So many kitchen items incl. Dishes, many small appliance, utensils, glasses, pitchers, large pots and pans and more!
- Several chess sets incl. Handmade stained glass, hand painted ceramic, Isles of Lewis replica, marble, shot glass and others.
- CRAFTS, SEWING & KNITTING!! Incl. Passap Duomatic 80 Swiss-Made computerized knitting machine, Ultimate sweater machine and attachments, Singer, Kenmore, Elena, Tailor and other sewing machines, Quilting supplies, thread, fabric, patterns, Fiber Craft supplies, pottery supplies, paints, jewelry making items, prisma color felt pens, pipe cleaners, clay, river rocks, leather and leather craft tools, several craft sewing tables, shelves and drawers. Silver, copper and gold jewelry wire, Sizzix cutter and cutting pads, totes for canvas painting, basket making supplies, art pencils and paint, Craft books, Print Master software and computer full of crafting items, cross stitch supplies, tons of yarn, light table, wedding craft supplies, ribbon, file cabinets, and just a ton more!!
- Lots of silver plated items incl. Rogers flatware set, Vera Wang fine .999 pure silver plated hollow ware, Gotham silver on copper, PS. & Co, cups, utensils, tea pots, tea service and more!
- So much holiday, decorating and entertainment items
- Several shelves of books incl. Signed Tom Clancy, Stephen King, Harry Potter, Star Wars, Star Trek, Clive Cussler, Steven Erikson, Frank Herbert, antiques, and many others
- An extreme amount of electronics incl. 3 Flat screen TV’s, several home computers, laptop computers, several stereo units, and so much more!
- Plus size clothes and size 9w for her. XL and size 11 shoes for him.
- So many DVD’S, VHS (incl. a full set of Star Trek) and some records
- REALLY…YOU DON’T WANT TO MISS THIS ONE!!
This house is also being sold.
AMAZING 10 bedroom 8 bath Estate
This is one AMAZING home! Featuring a Great Room fit for a King! Gorgeous woodwork throughout the entire home. Would be great for large family or even a B&B,events location, or assisted living. Decks, decks, and more decks, indoor pool, elevator, built in bar, library, very detailed and well built house. The basement is loaded for a nice workshop, or get creative and put in a bowling ally. So many details it is hard to mention them all. Situated on a private almost 5 acre lot. Sit on your front porch in front of the fireplace and enjoy! For more details, questions, or to set up a showing please contact Melanie Montague-Realtor, Keller Williams Select Realtors, at 301-442-0154 GettingYouResults@gmail.com
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
We accept cash, credit cards (minimum 150.00 no American Express) Debit cards (minimum 50.00) and local checks. There will be a bank fee for any returned checks. The fee is based on the current bank fee we are charged for any bounced check.
Please note that this estate starts at 7AM for outdoor items and 8am for indoor items. We will hand out numbers at 6AM for people arriving before 7. Once you get your number, you can leave and come back to line up a few minutes before 7. The numbers are used to to keep everyone in order of entry. Sometimes we have to limit the amount of people we let in the home depending on how big or how crowded the house is. So, please understand if we only let 20-40 people in at a time.
We are not responsible for lost numbers and you will have to go to the end of line if you lose your number.
Estate Start Time:
We do not allow early sales and start promptly at 7am.
We cooperate with local law enforcement. Please park according to city ordinances and do not park on people’s lawns or in the neighbor’s driveways. Also, do not double-park anyone in, or block mailboxes, or streets. Park on one side of the road unless the city allows parking on both sides.
Shopping Bags & Containers:
All bags and containers are subject to inspection. You can bring your own canvas bags and boxes for shopping, however, we reserve the right to inspect them when you leave.
We try to provide the service of wrapping glass for you, however, if we are in a shopping rush, you may have to wrap your own glass.
We can not hold items for you prior to the sale that you see in our gallery online. We line people up according to their numbers. If you see something in the gallery you want to buy, we suggest you arrive early to get a good number.
Also, if you have to leave during the sale to get money or for any reason, we can not set aside items for you to buy when you return.
Large and Heavy Items:
Please bring help to load your purchases. All purchases need to be removed by close of sale Sunday at 3pm.
Most of our estate sales contain areas and content not suitable for children. Our sales can be crowded and contain a lot of glass items and stair cases. Children are welcomed, but you are responsible for any damages. We can not allow strollers or buggies inside because they block the flow of traffic through the homes.
Please do not bring pets to the sale unless they are required for special needs.