50% OFF Sunday Everything! Vintage Electronics, Radios, Stereos, Quilting, Sew, Tools, Furniture,
estate sale•3 day sale •sale is over
10am to 5pm
9am to 5pm
10am to 3pm
CASH DOES NOT WARRANT AN ADDITIONAL DISCOUNT, CREDIT CARDS ACCEPTED WITH 3.5% BANK TRANSACTION FEE PASSED ON
ALL SALES OVER $400 CASH ONLY! PLEASE BE PREPARED IF PURCHASING HIGHER END ITEMS.
WE WILL ASK TO TAKE A PHOTO OF YOUR DRIVER'S LICENSE WITH ALL CREDIT CARD TRANSACTIONS-
CHECKS ARE NOT ACCEPTED.
NO ITEMS WILL BE HELD FOR ANY REASON, WITHOUT PAYMENT IN FULL.
ALL SOLD AS IS.
ESTATE MAX ASSUMES NO LIABILITY FOR REMOVAL BY OTHERS OF ANY ITEMS FROM OUR OR OUR CLIENTS PROPERTY
NO GUARANTEES OR WARRANTIES ON PRE-OWNED MERCHANDISE
NO RETURNS. CAVEAT EMPTOR! ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ACCIDENTS IN OR OUTSIDE OF PROPERTY
PARK AS MARKED PLEASE! AND FOLLOW SIGNS INSIDE!
THIS PRIVATE PROPERTY IS NOT HANDICAP ACCESSIBLE. PLEASE DO NOT ASK US TO ACCOMMODATE IF YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO WALK INDEPENDENTLY, WALK STAIRS AND OVER THRESHOLDS WITH RELATIVE NORMAL BALANCE. WE ARE SENSITIVE TO YOUR SITUATION AND THAT IS EXACTLY WHY WE CAN NOT ALLOW YOU TO TAKE RISKS ON THIS PROPERTY!
PLEASE DO NOT BRING WALKERS, WHEELCHAIRS OR STROLLERS.ADA COMPLIANCE DOES NOT APPLY TO PRIVATE RESIDENCES.
SIGN UP SHEET TAPED TO SIDE DOOR ON THURSDAY MORNING. See both videos!!
50% OFF Sunday on everything! ( nothing is free! Unfortunately the jerk that put the free ad under this sale on Craigslist will walk until we find out who he is...) It's a classic 1960's neighborhood in Burtonsville/Laurel, off of 198. 1800 SF Brick Rancher full of stuff. These people threw nothing away. She was a seamstress, crafter and he was an electrical engineer. The house reflects their interests. Key items will be priced, all others are MAKE AN OFFER or as signed in the specific areas.
Bring Gloves and a mask if you plan to dig in the basement. It's dusty and possible spiders!
Please bring your own boxes and bags. We can never provide enough of them. Packing is on you, as is labor to remove. We will not have help to load your car. There is an exit door in the basement on ground level.
- Among the electronic items are:
- Conrad Johnson MV-55 tube power amp
- Scott 200B tube pre-amp
- AMC CVT 1030 tube pre-amp AV
- AMC CD8b CD player
- Pair Klipsch KLF 30 black satin floor standing loudspeakers SN: KLF30BS98230109
- Gold Ring GRT Belt Drive Turntable w/ 2m Red phono cart.
- Sony VHS/HiFi VCR SLV-595HF
- Sony AV Center STR –DE835
- Bose Roommate mini speaker pair NIB
- Polk PSW-10 Subwoofer
- Heathkit Strong Idea Digital Tower Clock built from kit
- Energy ESW-8 Subwoofer set
- JRC NRD-535D Receiver w/ remote speaker
- AIWA AVD50 Receiver
- B & O TX-2 Linear Tracking Belt Drive Turntable w/ MMC-2 Phono Cart
- Carver Sunfire True Subwoofer, self amped MK-2
- ION Profile LP USB Turntable
- Pair floor standing speakers tower, SSMF-515
- Car Audio Ultimate Car speaker
- Car Audio Audio Pro Wedge
- Car Audion various head units 5
- Car Audio Carver M240 AMP
- Car Audio Bazooka Subw.
- Carver Digital Tuner TX-11a
- Carver Amp w large VU meters M500T
- Radio Shack 1000 Chan. Digital Scanner Pro 2042 Citizens Band
- Dyna Stereo Pre-Amp
- Gemini Rack Mount Equalizer EQX-30
- Audio Source EQ
- Portable Turntable, Institutional, Crosley CR49
- Mackintosh Performa 6320 Computer / KBD / Monitor
- Mackintosh Powerbook G3 Laptop
- Various DVD, LP, CD, 45s, TONS!
- Books, Books, Books, Books!
- Testing Equipment, Professional:
- RF Signal Generators
- Digital Signal Testers, Generators
- Digital Samplers
- VOM Volt Ohm meters
- SPL Meters
- Multi-Meters / Testers
- Tube tester, portable
- Radio Shack Scanner
- Antique Radios, all sizes, collection
- Ham Radios
- Amateur Radios
- Short Wave Radios
- Telescopes, Celestron, Other
- Electric trolling motor / like new
- Toro Self Propelled push mower GTS 6.5 hp mulching mower w bag
- Large Table Saw
- Bicycles, Bikes,
- Lawn and Garden Tools
- QUILTER'S DREAM! A room PACKED full of stacked fabrics! $15/ bag full-
- Thread, serger thread
- Designer sewing books
- Vintage and newer patterns
- Husquvarna sewing machine, Designer model- with all the parts!
- Like New Dulcimer
- Violin with Teaching Program
- Miscellaneous Laptops, Ipods, etc some with boxes and plugs
- Sewing Center/ Table with Storage
- Solid Wood Dresser/High Chest Traditional
- Solid Wood MCM Bachelor's Chest American of Martinsville
- MCM Stereo Wall Unit American of Martinsville Walnut
- Other American made MCM china cabinet, black vinyl chairs, chrome ball lamp
- STARWARS original spacecraft model
- A huge closet full of games all vintage from 1960's and 70's
- NEW set of Pfaltzgraff pottery dishes
- Kitchen full of stuff
- Cleaning Supplies
- Old Brother Sewing Machine
- Washer and Dryer Runs, just older- you remove MAYTAG agitator style
- Unexplored corner in the basement of floral crafting, etc.
- Stained Glass SuppliesBRING BAGS AND GLOVES AND A MASK!
- Basement room of miscellaneous furniture
- MCM American of Martinsville walnut bedside stands and headboard/double/queen
- BAGS OF larger women's xl to 3X CLOTHES- FREE TO THE NEEDY. TAKE THEM PLEASE!
- "Worn out" furniture and BED mattress/box is FREE ALSO! Ask Laurie
Thank you for using EstateSales.NET. You're the best!