This Page Is Out of Date
It appears that your browser settings are preventing this page from loading the latest version. You may be seeing
old information or you may run into errors because of this. Your system time settings can also cause this issue. Please check that your system time is correct.
Tell Me More
Nautical, Post Cards & Sea Shell Estate Sale Extravaganza
Terms and Conditions:
Cash and Credit Cards accepted. A 3% fee for credit cards. Bring help and equipment to load large items. Bring bags and packing material for small and fragile items. We accept no responsibility for accidents. Enter the home at your own risk.
FRIDAY: Full Price with almost all items starting at reasonable prices (we say almost all, because we try to set all items at reasonable prices, but you may disagree) with a lot of items priced to move from the beginning.
SATURDAY: 25% purchases above $20O. Items with a price of $200 or more are excluded until after 12 pm.
SUNDAY: Most items 50%. The best items will be reduced by only 25%. If any of the top items remain, they will be taken to Everything But The House (EBTH.com) for auction.
NUMBERS WILL BE PUT OUT ON THURSDAY @ 7pm and FRIDAY @ 4 pm FOR THE FIRST 50. Due to the small size of the house and fragile items, a limited number will be let into the house at a time and only 6 people will be allowed in the honey hole of nautical and sea shell items. (NOTE: A few folks have asked about reserving numbers and one even offer to pay. We don't do this as we try to be fair to everyone and honest with all. This goes for the owner's of the estate and our customers)
An incredible collection of authentic nautical items, seashells & coral and antique postcards & greeting cards from over 50 years of collecting. This is part of an entire house sale in a very small, modest house that is filled with treasures that truly has something for everyone. NEW PICTURES ADDED on 3/24
Nautical Items include:
- Large nautical and other lights
- A collection of brass keys from ships stored in an actual ships key case
- Machine plaques and gauges
- Two ship compasses
- A ship's Radio
- Several ship models
- Ship related ephemera
- 100s and 100s of shells from all over the globe in all shapes and sizes
- A large collection of Coral with several extremely large pieces. One is over 2 feet long. The gem is a very large and beautiful red coral piece.
Other collectibles include
- Costume Jewelry
- Post Cards: 100s and 100s of both antique and vintage. Plus antique valentine's and other cards.
- Vintage Electronics including a Portable Reel to Reel
- Reproduction Percussion Black Powder Rifles and hunting long rifles including Winchester, Marlin, Browning and Rugger.
- 1920's Underwood Typewriter in a Hideaway Desk
- Original Antique Paintings and Etchings
- Vinyl Records 33s and 78s
- Medals and Medallions
- Mantle Clocks
- Mid-Century Light Fixtures (you must remove) including a colorful and beautiful floral lamp
- White House Christmas Ornaments in Box
- Old liquor bottles
- Antique, vintage and modern books
- Vintage hat collection with a number of Hat Boxes from DC shops all in excellent condition
- Vintage DC and Maryland License plates
- Silver Coins
- Blank porcelain china and kiln as the lady of the house was an active member of a pottery guild
- Antique accordion
- Political ButtonsC
- and lots of Chotchkies and other décor; some tools; a few pieces of furniture; vintage suitcases.
- Display cases and display tables
- Household and kitchen items
- Medical Lift Chair in excellent condition
- Vintage Organ
MORE PHOTOS added 3/24
An incredible collection of authentic nautical items, seashells & coral and antique postcards & greeting cards from over 50 years of collecting. This is part of an entire house sale in a very small, modest house that is filled with treasures that truly has something for everyone. NEW PICTURES ADDED on 3/24 Nautical Items include: Large nautical and other lights A collection of brass keys from ships stored in an actual ships key case Machine plaques and gauges Two ship compasses A ship's Radio...
End of Pictures
Click the 'Start Over' button to view the pictures again.
Add any notes and comments here:
You've chosen to view sales in our alternate mode. Would you like us to remember this setting for you?