Big Discounts Saturday! Bloomfield High End Sale With Reasonable Prices
estate sale•2 day sale •sale is over
10am to 4pm
10am to 4pm
Mostly obvious and typical stuff, but we have to say it anyhow:
• By attending this sale, you agree to the following terms
• Enter at your own risk and hold harmless Accurate Estate Sales LLC. of any and all liability of every kind.
• All sales are final. Items are sold as is, where is. No refunds or exchanges.
• You agree to be subject to video surveillance in place as a loss prevention measure.
• Shoplifters will be prosecuted. Tag switching is a form of shoplifting.
• Food and Drinks prohibited
• Children must be supervised
With that said, please know that we are pretty cool, and strive to offer a wonderful shopping experience.
All listings, item descriptions and photos are subject to change and revision.
Sincere thanks to all that came out today. We had a fantastic time with all of you!
Saturday has 30% off most everything and 50% off clothes (excepting the remaining furs)
If you wear small ladies clothes and/or wear a 6.5 shoe, you MUST get here Saturday for amazing apparel deals!
Still a ton of great stuff left. Some crazy deals on furniture with the discount. Did everyone miss that king bed in the garage?
Magnificent sale with loads of amazing art, jewelry, clothes, furniture, housewares, and a few surprises!
Edna Hibel, Rado-Boulanger, Chagal. Rembrandt etchings from Holland. Fran Larsen,
Joan Rivers, Whitney Kelly, Robert Lee Morris, Joseph Esposito, Nicky Butler, Judith Ripka, Kenneth Jay Lane, Carolyn Pollack and more
Bob Mackie, Denim and Co., Susan Graver, Rodier, Liz Claiborne, Anya, David Warren, Sarah Chapman, Terry Lewis, Indigo Moon, Quacker Factory, Linea and more. Many new with tags!
Bloomfield is weird about signs, so you may only see one when you arrive at the home.
As always, nicely displayed and reasonably priced.
Thank you for using EstateSales.NET. You're the best!