Get Handy, Get Creative, Get Bargains ~ With Retro Estate Sales
CASH preferred, for speed and convenience!
Sorry, no pre-sales of advertised items.
Bring help to load large items; not responsible for accidents.
Sales are as-is and final, so please inspect items carefully before purchase.
Items must be picked up by 2pm on Sunday or you will lose them; no refunds.
Please! No parking on the grass. Do not block driveways or mailboxes. Thank you.
No public restrooms. Please plan accordingly.
No food or drink inside the home.
Get Handy, Get Creative, Get Bargains ~ With Retro Estate Sales ~ 745 George Road, Bronson, MI
Retro Estate Sales has LOADS to offer you at our Bronson, MI farmhouse sale. This idyllic location is in the heart of Amish country, surrounded by some of Michigan's most beautiful farmland.
We have tools of all kinds, with an emphasis on woodworking equipment. Brand names include Craftsman, Shopmaster, Jet, and others.
Crafters, seamstresses, and musicians will be sure to find something of interest. This sale has supplies for sewing and other hobbies. We also have vintage and antique instruments and vinyl LPs for the musically inclined.
Also included are kitchen items and glassware, Mid-Century Modern and antique furniture, and vintage and antique toys and games.
With so much to offer, we will be hosting a three-day sale ~ Saturday, July 10; Sunday, July 11; and Monday, July 12.
The address is 745 George Road, Bronson, MI. No sign-up sheet, so please keep track of your place in line. Shoppers will be allowed in on a first-come, first-served basis, according to who is present at the time.
As always, sales are as-is and final, so please inspect your items carefully before purchase. Please bring your own assistance for large loads. Items must be picked up by 2pm on Sunday, or you will lose them. Retro Estate Sales does not issue refunds.
Please park with care and respect the property and the neighbors. Do not block driveways or mailboxes. Retro Estate Sales customers are considerate and courteous. Enjoy our sales and have fun!
*CASH preferred, for speed and convenience!
*Sorry, no pre-sales of advertised items.
*Bring help to load large items; not responsible for accidents.
*Sales are as-is and final, so please inspect items carefully before purchase.
*Items must be picked up by 2pm Sunday or you will lose them; no refunds.
*Please! No parking on the grass. Do not block driveways or mailboxes. Thank you.
*NO public restrooms. Please plan accordingly.
*No food or drink inside the home.
Our web site:
Like us on Facebook for more great images:
If you need to handle an estate and want help, please call on the services of Retro Estate Sales!
* We were established in 2000.
* We are family owned and operated, serving Kalamazoo and the surrounding areas.
* We treat your possessions and those of your loved ones with the respect and care they deserve.
* We have an experienced, hands-on, and knowledgeable team.
* We provide professional pricing of all your items. Everything has value!
* We will clean, organize, and present your items to maximum effect.
* Our sales are fully staffed to handle customer check-out needs and questions.
* Every aspect of the sale is managed for you.
* We leave your house swept and vacuumed.
* We supply free, wide-ranging advertising!
* We are pleased to have a large following of satisfied customers and clients.
* We are a small, personal company and we work for you!
Whatever your situation requires, Retro Estate Sales can help. Estate sale needs come in many shapes and sizes. Let us assist you with:
* Handling the belongings of departed loved ones
* Transitioning to assisted living facilities
* Relocating to another home
* Downsizing your possessions
* Liquidating business or office furniture and supplies
Retro Estate Sales has experience with all sorts of estate goods, including:
* Retro, vintage, and antique furniture, carpets and rugs
* Art, including paintings, glass, sculpture, pottery and ceramics
* Coins and collectables
* Jewelry, ranging from costume to silver to gold and gems
* Long guns, handguns, and bladed weapons
* Automobiles & boats
* Vintage toys and sporting equipment, from Barbies to board games to antique pool tables
* Vinyl records
* Tools of all sorts
* Collectable kitchen ware and utensils
* Designer and vintage furs, leather goods, and clothing
Thank you for using EstateSales.NET. You're the best!