· All bidders AND visitors must register in the front office; get a bidder number; and pay a $100.00 cash only deposit. The deposit will be applied to any successful bid or returned after the completion of the auction. All adults must register AND pay to get in. No children allowed.
· Full payment must be made by Friday, June 1st at 4:00 PM.
· Payments may be made with cash, cashier's check, or business check. All payments are subject to proper identification and verification. Checks should be made payable to Complete Auto & Truck Parts. (No personal checks will be taken. No Credit or Debit cards will be taken.)
· Purchases will not be allowed to leave the auction area until the auction has been completed, all paperwork processed, and final payment received. Once the auction has started no bidder deposits can be refunded until after the auction has ended.
· Any and all individuals purchasing a vehicle from the auction today will be given a TR-52 after the vehicle is fully paid for. The individual must take the TR-52 to the Secretary of State and make application for title. Bring the application receipt back to our facility. Then and only then will the buyer be allowed to remove the vehicle from our facility.
· Dealers purchasing a vehicle from the auction today will be given a completed TR-52 after payment is made in full and the dealer waiver is completed.
· No vehicle purchased by an individual will be removed from our facility until ownership is transferred.
· Complete Auto & Truck Parts is open 8 AM till 4 PM, Monday through Friday for handling of auction paperwork and picking up auction vehicles.
· Any purchase not removed by 4PM Tuesday, June 5th, is subject to a $25.00 per day storage fee.
· Complete Towing will tow any passenger vehicle with a standard tow to anywhere in the City of Flint for $45.00
· No Buyers Premium will be charged.
REMEMBER EVERYTHING IS SOLD AS IS, WHERE IS. THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES WRITTEN OR EXPRESSED OR OTHERWISE IMPLIED. NO RETURNS