Mundy Township Live Auction July 27th 11:00 am
auction•1 day sale •sale is over
By bidding on any item, the bidder/buyer shows acceptance of the following terms and conditions. Do not bid unless you agree to all the terms and conditions below. It is the buyers responsibility to read all terms and conditions.
We do offer preview for all auctions and we do encourage bidders to inspect items before bidding. Previews can be done during our normal business hours before the closing of an auction. If the auction is off site, special preview times and dates will be posted for that auction.
Double K Auctions, LLC. encourages all bidders to inspect lots in person before placing any bids. All lots are sold "AS - IS, WHERE - IS" with all faults, imperfections and errors.
* Bidders must be 18 years of age or older to bid on any items.
*All information provided by buyer/bidder must be currant and up to date.
* Double K Auctions LLC reserves the right to deactivate any bidder account at any time, or to restrict access to any feature of the auction site without penalty or notice.
* We may use email advertising to notify customers about upcoming auctions or sales. Should you wish to remove yourself from our email list, please forward your request to us and you will be promptly removed from the list. We may gather information about bidders, sellers and buyers only for the purpose of conducting online or live auctions & estate sales. We will never sell or rent your information.
* Double K Auctions LLC may deny registration to any person or entity at its sole discretion. A bidder/buyer will be suspended or permanently banned from Double K Auction LLC for providing false or fraudulent information when registering
Payments and pick up
* 15% bidders premium on all lots plus 6% sales tax
* At payment, the item becomes the property of the Bidder/Buyer who assumes all risk of loss or damage to the property until its removal.
* Buyers are responsible for rigging, loading, and removal of all items purchased without assistance from Double K Auction LLC.
* Removal dates and times will be posted for each auction. If you cannot pick up item in specified time we do require full payment be made plus an additional holding charge, this charge will be determined by the item.
* We accept the following forms of payment: Cash, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Personal or Company Checks. Any checks valued of $100.00 or more, items will be held by Double K Auction LLC until check clears, unless know by the auctioneers.
* If items are not picked by last date specified, there will be a minimum $5.00 late fee and $1.00 per day per item. If items are still not picked up within 7 days of the last pick up date, they will be considered abandoned and your account will be banned
* The winning bid is defined as the high bid in a regular auction (one with no reserve price) or the high bid in a reserve auction that meets or exceeds the reserve price.
* Bid wisely, you bid on the wrong item or decide an item is not suited for your intended use, or enter in a wrong bid amount, our consignors are not willing to assume the cost of your mistakes.
* When in doubt about condition, completeness or suitability for intended use, please bid accordingly. We do offer preview dates & times.
* Bid Manipulation, shill bidding in any form and for any reason is strictly prohibited! If you believe that a seller or user is manipulating an auction, please contact Double K Auctions LLC with the item number and the auction date and user names of the suspected bidder.
* Bidder and consignors agrees to hold harmless, defend and indemnify the employees, officers, owners, agents and affiliates from any and all claims arising from use of this site. This shall include all losses, damages, liabilities, judgement, fee costs and expenses stemming from or associated with use of this site and includes personal injury or property damage on sale premises during removal of items.
* We cannot be responsible for any interruption of service, errors or omissions caused by any means. We do not guarantee continual, uninterrupted error free service or use of this site. Bidder acknowledges that this site is run by hardware and software which may malfunction without warning. We reserve the right to remedy this malfunction by voiding sales or suspending bidding. Any decision by our personnel is final.
* Bidder/Buyer is cautioned not to rely on this site for legal advice, as nothing within this site is intended as legal advice.
* In the event of any technical difficulties related to the server, software, internet or any other online auction related technologies, Double K Auctions LLC reserves the right to extend bidding, continue the bidding, or close the bidding. Neither the company providing the software, or Double K Auctions LLC shall be responsible for missed bids or the failure of the software to function properly for any reason.
* All items on this site are sold "AS IS, WHERE IS." Although we make every effort to verify information before posting items for sale, we make no guarantee as to authenticity, condition, nature, quality, quantity or size. We provide NO WARRANTY, expressed or implied as to any item. No oral statements by any employee should be taken as any warranty, expressed or implied. All items are available for inspection before sales, and we recommend that all Bidders examine items before placing a bid. Bidder must rely on their own inspection to verify the qualities of the item. Failure to inspect an item is not grounds for the retraction of a bid, refund, any adjustment of the price, or any action against us. Auctioneers are not responsible for the actions of any consignors/sellers, typographical errors, misprints, damage or failure of equipment, or loss of money. Use this site at your own risk.
* All items are AS IS, WHERE IS with NO WARRANTY. Failure to inspect an item is not grounds for the retraction of a bid, refund, or any adjustment of the price.
Modification Of this Agreement
* Double K Auctions LLC reserves the right to amend this Agreement at any time. All modifications and amendments will be posted on the Double K Auctions LLC website. Bidders are responsible for regularly reviewing and understanding these modified or amended terms and conditions. Unless otherwise specified by Double K Auctions LLC, or by law, any modifications or amendments shall be effective immediately upon posting to this site.
Use of the auction site marks your full and final acceptance of all listed Terms and Conditions.
Mundy Township Live Auction July 27th Saturday 11:00 till gone
Pre registracion starts Tuesday July 23d and will will thru July 26th @ 3:00. You must be present and have drivers license or proper ID to register.
Preview and additional registration will be Saturday July 27th at 9:00 am.
Bidding will start at 11:00 and run till everything is gone.
Auction will be located off Torry Road between Grand Blanc and Hill Roads. Address will be posted July 26th
Lots of vintage tools, Bunk bed set with twin on top and full on bottom winning bidder will need to dismamtal, Peanuts gang, model trucks and cars, pictures, glassware, banjo's some have hard cases, pictures, hangling lamps, mantel clock, coocoo clock, cast iron pans, ladders, heat gun, vintage wagon wheels. garden tools, and lots more. Everything must go.
Pre registration location
Double K Auctions
5203 A Morrish Road
Swartz Creek, MI 48473
Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 10-6
Thank you for using EstateSales.NET. You're the best!