MUSEUM QUALITY GALESBURG ESTATE SALE (2 of 2): ANTIQUES, GLASSWARE, COLLECTIBLES, BOOKS, AND MORE!!
estate sale•3 day sale •sale is over
9am to 5pm
9am to 4pm
9am to 2pm
- Cash, local checks w/ ID, and major credit/debit cards accepted (Visa, MC, Disc, Amex).
- Everything is sold AS-IS, WHERE-IS. All purchases are final. No returns, refunds, exchanges or warranties.
- There will be no prices given out prior to the sale.
- The property owners and House of Memories Estate Services are not responsible for any accidents.
- We will assist with vehicle loading when available...so please bring help for moving larger items during the first few hours of the sale. Thank you!
- If an item has to be left at the house for a later pick-up, it must be paid for before you leave.
- House of Memories is committed to offering all items we find to you first...we DO NOT buy early. The customers will always have the first shot at everything : )
FIRST DAY OPENING ENTRY:
- WE WILL NO LONGER BE USING OR ACCEPTING ANY SIGN-UP LISTS. Please arrive at the sale site as early as you are comfortable and line up to receive an entry number.
- We will begin handing out entry numbers by 8am on Thursday, Dec. 5. These numbers will be used to line customers up to enter the sale in the order in which they arrived.
- These entry numbers are only used for the initial line-up and entry, when the sale opens on DAY ONE.
- We will then open the sale at 9am on Thursday, Dec. 5.
What an amazing estate this has been...and it just keeps on going! We're returning to Galesburg for our second sale at this beautiful historic home! This sale will feature all new, previously unseen items from the main floor and upstairs, as well as whatever was left from sale #1 which will be discounted right at the beginning of sale #2. There will be an entire library filled with thousands of books, antiques, furniture, collectibles, and more. There will also be an astounding collection of beautiful, collectible, and rare glassware. The rest of the home will feature antique, vintage and newer furniture in fantastic condition, kitchen and household goods, linens, towels, sheets, embroidered pieces, small appliances, bedroom furniture, and so much more! Words fall short to describe this estate...so make sure to check out all the photos in the gallery, and mark your calendars for all three days! You don't want to miss this one!
Here is a list of the featured pieces and collections in this sale:
- We found an incredible vintage porcelain-top embalming table hidden in the shed last week! See pics at the bottom of the gallery
- Large selection of beautiful glassware: Cambridge Diane, Fostoria American, Moon & Stars, Driftwood/crinkle, King's Crown, other depression glass, lead crystal pieces, etc
- Huge selection of Pfaltzgraff: Yorktowne and Tea Rose patterns
- Another several hundred pieces of Tea Leaf ironstone...probably the better pieces from his collection. Rare, uncommon pieces, most in fantastic condition.
- Great selection of books! Thousands to choose from: reference/coffee table books, novels, local history, antique books, and more
- Lots of kitchen goods: small appliances, mini fridge, coffee maker, Keurig, utensils, dishes, storage items, cast iron pans, and more
- Nice collection of vintage Masonic Knights Templar regalia: ostrich plumed hat, sword w/ sheath & belt, frock coat, and ephemera.
- Large selection of Victorian, Eastlake, turn-of-the-century, and vintage furniture: marble top end tables, occasional tables, unique drop-leaf tables, a large maple dining table and 6 chairs with cream and floral edging, antique sofas, cushioned chairs, newer arm chairs, leather recliners and armchairs, Henredon chairs, Baker sofa and other Baker pieces, bedroom suites, dressers, armoires, a vintage kneeling/prayer bench, and more!
- 4 large oak barrister book cases w/ 6 sections each, around 8' tall...all in fantastic condition!
- LOTS of wall art, original paintings, prints, etc
- Beautiful Black Forest Edelweiss/Romance
- Set of nesting Pyrex Cinderella mixing bowls, Butterfly Gold 2 pattern
- A 1980 Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back blanket and a vintage box of Star Wars Dixie cups
- Several antique clocks: Regulator wall clock, Seth Thomas mantle clock, William L. Gilbert 8 Day curfew mantle clock, and more
- Several antique Fenton Poppy "Gone With the Wind" lamps in various colors
- A gorgeous matched pair of antique torch lamps, in perfect condition!
- Pre-War Lionel No. 8 Standard gauge locomotive in olive green, plus 337 Pullman car and 338 Observation car
- 10 beautiful hand made quilts
- Antique gentleman's shaving stand w/ mirror
- TONS of quality men's clothing: branded sweaters, t-shirts, pants, shoes & loafers, sets of square dancing clothes, jackets, etc
- Beautiful child's/doll's set of Mellor, Taylor & Co. Tea Leaf ironstone, 23 pieces
- Unique cherry corner drop-leaf table, and a maple corner drop leaf table w/ built-in glove boxes
- Lots of yard and garden items from the shed...yard decor, tools, gardening supplies, etc
- Newer oak personal sized roll-top desk
Items remaining from 1st sale: (stay tuned for pics from the basement and garage!)
- Antique Thorp-Gordon “Old Reliable” printing press and printers stone-top work bench (we'll be accepting offers for these items)
- Antique "Kalamazoo, Direct to You" stove
- Several glass display cases and display cabinets
- Hundreds of pieces of Tea Leaf ironstone
- Large projection screen TV
- China hutch
- Small dining table w/ 2 chairs
Thank you for using EstateSales.NET. You're the best!