Y.E.S.S! Mega Sale
moved offsite to warehouse•3 day sale •sale is over
8:30am to 5pm
8:30am to 5pm
9am to 4:30pm
Cash, Credit with 3% fee. Checks with proper ID
Re-sellers bring a valid sales tax business license. Form MI-3372 must be filled and will be retained by YESS. Forms will be available on site.
This is an off-site estate liquidation and the collection of sales tax is required.
All sales are final. Items are sold as is. Items are not returnable and there are no warranties.
Please bring help as you are responsible for moving and loading your items.
All large items are to be picked up by 3pm on Saturday
No numbers will be given out. There is plenty of room for everyone. First in line gets to enter first.
Y.E.S.S will not be held responsible for any accidents.
***More pictures to be added***
We have a huge selection of vintage and unique items including:
- Vintage beer cans/bottles, barware, apparel & advertising
- Beekeeping supplies
- Antique butter churn/barrel
- Vintage and modern tools
- Vintage & modern kitchenware (Pyrex, Fire King, Corning ware, Tupperware, etc)
- Catering/Restaurant dishes (Buffalo China)
- Crystal (Orrefors, Waterford & Kosta Boda)
- Glass (Carnival, Depression, Uranium, Cobalt, Ruby, Candlewick etc)
- Art Glass
- Vintage story books
- Vintage Tin toys
- Vintage toys and games (Cabbage patch, Dolls (furniture/clothing), LiteBrite)
- Sterling jewlery
- Kestner Doll
- Costume jewelry
- Various china/dish sets (Homer Laughlin, Dansk, Knowles & Centura)
- University of Michigan items
- DonRoss sealed baseball cards with display
- Vintage Electronics (Intellivision)
- Cameras and equipment
- Project furniture
- Dale Tiffany lamp
- Albert Fitch Bellows Engraving
- Various signed Art pieces (Maxfield Parrish, C.Harper, Sarah McMinn)
- Crafts (fabric, patterns, lace & trim, yarn, etc)
- Quilts & Linen
- Christmas & Halloween (Vintage and New)
- More being added up to day of sale!!
Thank you for using EstateSales.NET. You're the best!