We finally finished pricing and staging. It looks awesome and exciting. The barn is not too well lit. Bring a flashlight. Also dress warm. Barn is not heated. But we will have plenty of hot coffee.
if you have not been to our sales before please read this: WE ARE THE ONLY ESTATE SALE COMPANY IN THE U.S. THAT WE KNOW OF WHO HAVE SIGN UP FOR NUMBERS ONLINE. PLEASE GO TO OUR WEBSITE AT WWW.WONDERWOMEN.BIZ, CLICK ON "GET NUMBERS", AND FOLLOW PROMPTS. YOU WILL BE SENT YOUR NUMBER IN THE MORNING, BEFORE 8 AM
THE SIGN UP TIME STARTS AT 7 PM THURSDAY NIGHT AND ENDS AT 7 AM ON FRIDAY MORNING. YOU CANNOT GET A NUMBER BEFORE 7 AM. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO COME UNTIL 9:45 TO GRT IN LINE. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO SIT IN YOUR CAR FOR HOURS. IF YOU DO NOT GET A NUMBER ONLINE YOU MAY STILL SIGN UP AT THE HOUSE ON A LIST AND GET IN AFTER THE NLINE NUMBERS GET IN. IF YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND THESE INSTRUCTIONS OR NEED HELP, PLEASE CALL BARB AT 517-256-0695.
Our client is downsizing significantly and the antiques and decorator items to be sold are very special. These are only a few of the items to be placed in the sale. Look for more in the next few weeks.
Horton is 10 minutes West of Jackson, an easy drive from Lansing or Battle Creek. Lots of parking in a beautiful location. Think Christmas, lots of great gifts. Also many shop fixtures and large, exciting pieces including a large Mackenzie Childs glass top double pedestal table.
It'll be sunny (we hope)! Temp 220.
Many of their pieces were bought years ago at th Brusher Show in Ann Arbor. This house was built in the 1840s-50s. It is fabulous, already sold.
- Large walnut corner cabinet
- stepback cupboard painted white from the Petoskey Antique Show
- Walnut double door cupboard
- Fab European door made into a hall stand
- Dining table with wrought iron base
- Large white display cabinet
- Small stenciled rocker
- Primitive 12 foot long table
- Fab country table with 2 church pew Benches
- Oriental design buffet
- 3 large white washed stands, great for a shop
- Great old saddle and tack
- Ladder made from Birch limbs
- Pocker table with log base
- 10 foot Mackenzie Childs glass top table with pedestals
- Childs chalk board on stand
- Wrought iron floor lamp with attached table
- 3 Cracker Barrel rockers paints black
- Humpback trunk
- Wicker wheeled basket
- several file cabinets
- Rattan coffee table painted white
- Handpaintd Grandmother clock
- Handpainted shelving unit
- Long pine bench
- Gorgeous hanging cabinet with wallpapered interior
- Very early single hanging cupboard
- Collection of early barbed wire
- Interesting carved coffee table
- Huge white 4 poster bed
- Nice, large Oriental carpet
- Snow shoes, skis, skates and other vintage sporting goods
- cowboy boots
- 2 -12' foot grain feeding troughs. Very early. Would be great in a commercial setting.
- 4 piece large green shutters
- Several cool bookcases
- Twig storage cabinet
- Old oak dresser mirror
- Nice old table top display cabinet
More to come. Last minute decisions will bring more goodies for you!
NEW ADDITION: COME REGISTER FOR $50 GIFT CERTIFICATE FOR THE GALLERY IN OLD TOWN. IF YOU CANNOT ATTEND OUR SALE IN OLD TOWN, REDEEM IT ONLINE OR BY PHONE. WE WILL SHIP.