KALAMAZOO ESTATE SALE FILLED WITH BEAUTIFUL GLASSWARE, SMALLS, DECOR, ANTIQUES, FURNITURE AND MORE!!
estate sale•3 day sale •sale is over
9am to 5pm
9am to 4pm
9am to 2pm
- Cash, local checks w/ ID, and major credit/debit cards accepted (Visa, MC, Disc, Amex).
- Everything is sold AS-IS, WHERE-IS. All purchases are final. No returns, refunds, exchanges or warranties.
- There will be no prices given out prior to the sale.
- The property owners and House of Memories Estate Services are not responsible for any accidents.
- We will assist with vehicle loading when available...so please bring help for moving larger items during the first few hours of the sale. Thank you!
- If an item has to be left at the house for a later pick-up, it must be paid for before you leave.
- House of Memories is committed to offering all items we find to you first...we DO NOT buy early. The customers will always have the first shot at everything : )
FIRST DAY OPENING ENTRY:
- WE WILL NO LONGER BE USING OR ACCEPTING ANY SIGN-UP LISTS. Please arrive at the sale site as early as you are comfortable and line up to receive an entry number.
- We will begin handing out entry numbers at 8am on Thursday, July 18 . These numbers will be used to line customers up to enter the sale in the order in which they arrived.
- These entry numbers are only used for the initial line-up and entry, when the sale opens on DAY ONE.
- We will then open the sale at 9am on Thursday, July 18.
Check out the last couple dozen pics in the photo gallery....we've now added the coin collection photos! LOTS of silver & antique coins, foreign currency, etc. Barber, Morgan, Walking Liberty, Mercury Dimes, Buffalo nickels, wheat pennies, Indian Head pennies, Franklin/Kennedy halfs '64 and older, etc......
Ok here's our latest update! We're just about done with our setup so we'll be adding more pictures before the weekend. But in the meantime, here's a list of the featured pieces and collections in this sale:
- LARGE and IMPRESSIVE selection of glassware, china, porcelain, crystal, figurines, pottery! Fenton, Westmorland, Imperial, Fostoria, Fire King, Pyrex, Viking, Heisey, Murano, Wedgwood, Frankoma, Van Briggle, Roseville, Weller, Watt, Herend, Royal Doulton, Royal Albert, Lladro, Russel Wright/Steubenville, Jim Shore, Capodimonte, Goebel, Hummels, Haviland, Mason's, Belleek, Rosenthal, Royal Stafford, Royal Winton, Royal Tuscan, Coalport, Cascades, Steinbock, Beswick, Nao by Lladro, Pablo Zabal, Wade, Swarovski, Waterford, Boda/Erik Hoglund, Skruf, and more!
- Nice selection of jewelry: gold, sterling, turquoise, costume, etc
- Small collection of vintage & antique coins: silver, pennies, 19th century, etc
- Pair of nice Hitchcock chairs
- Huge selection of holiday decor: Christmas, Valentines, Halloween, St. Patricks Day, Thanksgiving, Easter, etc
- A massive collection of SMALLS! There are rooms and shelves filled with small collectible items, decor, vintage pieces, antiques, and unique items...it'll take you a few rounds to catch everything in this home!
- Large selection of kitchen items, serving pieces, plastic dinnerware/serving dishes, utensils, pots & pans, etc
- Several antique and vintage pieces of furniture, all in fantastic condition! Dressers, beds, sofas, chairs, tables, lamps, drop front secretary desk, library table, and more
- 7 gorgeous pieces of "Roger Sloan" mid-century pieces: six wood inlaid vases, and a fabulous wood mushroom piece!
- LOTS of great women's clothing, most are modern items, with some great vintage pieces (swimwear, intimates & undergarments, overcoats, skirts, etc).
- Antique "Shirley Temple" doll made by Ideal, w/ original box
- Nice collection of Gwen Frostic items: placemats, sketch pads, stationary, greeting cards, books, etc
- Good selection of polished stones (Petoskey, geodes, etc)
- At least 20 glass paperweights: Murano, etc
- A fantastic "Corday" perfume lamp post w/ ashtray in the base
- A good selection of vintage Upjohn items. The homeowner worked for Upjohn from 1948 until her retirement in 1990.
- Several vintage items from the coronation of Queen Elizabeth II
- Good selection of books, and 100+ LPs
- Several BRUMM wood and enamel figures
- AND SO MUCH MORE! We'll be adding more to this list as we continue, so check back to see what other treasures we're finding for you!
This amazing Westwood estate sale is absolutely stuffed with every type of collectible you can imagine! The sale will be taking place in a classic ranch home with a full basement and two-stall garage, and there's no wasted space to be found! From beautiful collectible glassware, art pottery, unique smalls, antiques, and mid-century decor, to vintage and antique furniture, holiday items, jewelry, books, kitchen and household goods, yard and garden items, and so much more!
We will be updating the ad as we continue our setup, so check back soon to see more details and a list of the featured pieces found in this sale!
Thank you for using EstateSales.NET. You're the best!