KALAMAZOO ESTATE SALE: WOODWORKERS HOME FILLED WITH VINTAGE DECOR, FURNITURE, WOOD, TOOLS +++
estate sale•3 day sale •sale is over
9am to 5pm
9am to 4pm
9am to 12pm
- Cash, local checks w/ ID, and major credit/debit cards accepted (Visa, MC, Disc, Amex).
- Everything is sold AS-IS, WHERE-IS. All purchases are final. No returns, refunds, exchanges or warranties.
- There will be no prices given out prior to the sale.
- The property owners and House of Memories Estate Services are not responsible for any accidents.
- We will assist with vehicle loading when available...so please bring help for moving larger items during the first few hours of the sale. Thank you!
- If an item has to be left at the house for a later pick-up, it must be paid for before you leave.
- House of Memories is committed to offering all items we find to you first...we DO NOT buy early. The customers will always have the first shot at everything : )
FIRST DAY OPENING ENTRY:
- WE WILL NO LONGER BE USING OR ACCEPTING ANY SIGN-UP LISTS. Please arrive at the sale site as early as you are comfortable and line up to receive an entry number.
- We will begin handing out entry numbers by 8am on Thursday, Oct. 17. These numbers will be used to line customers up to enter the sale in the order in which they arrived.
- These entry numbers are only used for the initial line-up and entry, when the sale opens on DAY ONE.
- We will then open the sale at 9am on Thursday, Oct. 17.
We're nearly ready for our mid-October estate sale, located just west of Kalamazoo! This estate is owned by a local woodworker and craftsman who loves to craft unique decor items and other items out of wood and metal. There will be many of his hand made items for sale, and if you're a crafty person...there will be TONS of raw materials ready to be put to use: smaller chunks of wood, large planks and slabs of rough sawn wood, lots of scrap metal, and all the tools you'd need to start up a nice workshop!
Also included in this sale will be decorative rocks and minerals. One of our clients' sons works in the geology field...so there will be a HUGE variety of large stones, rocks, minerals, crystals, mica, and more! Lots will be in their raw state and would be perfect for polishing, or for yard decor!
This estate is made up of a ranch home with a full basement, a two-stall detached garage, and 5 sheds all packed full of treasure! So make sure to come out all three days to find what you've been looking for! Also, check the photo gallery to see what's in store at this wonderful Oshtemo estate!
Here's a list of the featured pieces and collections in this sale:
- 1970's Cub Cadet 127 Hydrostatic lawn tractor...it runs! and is ready for restoration, or just put it right to use : )
- 1990's Simplicity Broadmoor Hydro 14 lawn mower w/ deck and homemade leaf collector...starts right up!
- 1988 Polaris Trail Boss 2x4 four wheeler quad...it also runs! Comes w/ new carburetor
- TONS of rough sawn lumber, slabs, cross-cut pieces, building lumber, cord wood, barn wood, etc
- Selection of corrugated galvanized steel siding
- Vintage highway signs: large shield shaped "Interstate 94" sign, and a yellow & black directional arrow sign
- A shed/small barn...Yes, we'll be offering this shed up for sale. It's currently in disrepair, so we'll be selling it for the wood you can salvage from it. If you're interested, please call or email me to come see it. It is currently available for purchase. Asking $200 for whatever you can glean from the structure itself.
- Great selection of woodworking tools, power tools, and more: Shop Smith Mark 5 woodworking unit, Craftsman table saw, Delta belt and disc sander, bench grinders, vises, tabletop Craftsman jointer, Sears Craftsman 12" band saw, Craftsman scroll saw, Duracraft Heavy Duty bandsaw model HBS-346, Lincoln AC 225-S arc welder, air compressors, electrified sharpening stone wheel, Ox/Acet. torch set, several Dremel tools, and more!
- TONS of hand tools, wrenches, screwdrivers, hammers, saws, etc
- Echo 500EVL chainsaw, Husqvarna 136 chainsaw, and Husqvarna protective chainsaw chaps
- Several vintage and antique license plates
- No. 22 Simplex railroad jack, 10 ton capacity
- Log splitter
- Good selection of panda bear decor and collectibles
- Retro coffee table and matching end tables, hand crafted by the homeowner, using tile remnants from the Casper Haas Co. when he worked there on the weekends as a janitor in the early 70s.
- Antique set of leather bound "Engineering and Mining Journal" publications...1927-1929
- Vintage wall telephones, one black and one turquoise
- Coleman lanterns
- Coleman steel belted cooler, blue, w/ original box
- Acorn Superglide 120 stairlift system...works!
- Vintage Pyrex dishes
- Three window air conditioner units
- Newer queen mattress sets
- Several dressers, bed sets, night stands, a sofa, arm chairs, vintage dining tables and chairs, etc
- Large Norman Rockwell print of Abe Lincoln and Mathew Brady
- and LOTS MORE!
Check back soon, as we'll be finishing our setup and getting final photos posted before the sale. This will be a fun and unique sale with lots to see...so come on out all three days and find your treasure!
Thank you for using EstateSales.NET. You're the best!