*** Please note the policy changes for the Sign-Up/Line-Up
in the "Terms & Conditions section ***
*** ALSO, for this sale, we will not be allowing oversized coats or large handbags/purses. Shopping bags & baskets are ok. Please make the proper arrangements for when you are at the sale. We appreciate your cooperation in advance, thank you! ***
Ok, so we're almost done adding pictures! Check out the TOP of the photo gallery for our final setup overview shots...(pics 1 - 53).
We're excited to present our second of two sales in this fantastic Comstock ranch home! We're now working on redisplaying all of the items that were in the basement...and the house is getting full again! If you were at our first sale, you just might know what's in store! These two levels will be absolutely packed with the most fun, most eclectic assortment of treasures! There will definitely be something for everyone...collectors, resellers, lookers...I'm sure everyone will have a fantastic time at this estate sale! Mark your calendars for this wonderful Three-Day Sale!...Thursday, March 30 - Saturday, April 1. This will be a sale to remember!
Here is a list of the collections and special items in this sale:
- HUGE collection of vintage toys from the past 60+ years! Fisher-Price, Matchbox and Hot Wheels (hundreds!, w/ cases), toy guns, puzzles, games, Star Wars items, Star Trek items, vintage computer game systems, advertising and collectible stuffed animals, lunch boxes w/ thermos, HO train items, Tyco slot cars w/ track, dart boards, several vintage Tonka trucks w/ original boxes, Lincoln Logs, large Tinker toys, Lego items, antique pressed steel truck from "All Metal Co/Wyandotte", Barbie Dream House, Creepy Crawlers & Creeple Peeple by Mattel, Big Jim items, GI Joe items, Mego Batman, Micro Machine items, Garbage Pail Kids cards, and so much more!!!
- MASSIVE collection of baseball/football/soccer/basketball/hockey cards! The homeowner used to stock convenient stores, so there is a very large collection of factory sealed boxes and cases of cards, collectibles, posters, figures, and other sports memorabilia. We haven't seen a selection like this yet!
- Great selection of tobacciana items: Camel neon sign, Salem neon sign (not working), Winston fiber optic sign, large lighted two-sided Camel sign, lighted Camel clock/sign, lots of store display packaging, lighters, hats, posters, signs, and other swag. There are also several large cardboard store display figures (Joe Camel, the Red Power Ranger, Campbell's Soup, etc)
- Antique photos: nurses graduating classes from the Battle Creek Sanitarium & Hospital, Boy Scouts, military, portraits, etc
- HUGE selection of fabric! There is a large portion of the basement that is dedicated to just fabric!...full bolts, smaller sections, scraps for quilting, quilt backing and filler, cotton, fleece, flannel, etc...literally thousands of pieces to choose from!
- At least 12 sewing machines! Antique models, treadle machines, wood cased machines, smaller childs size, Singer, White, Elna, etc. Also, lots of other sewing related items
- A packed kitchen & dining area...collectible glassware, china, and more! (Noritake, Johnson Bros, Ironstone, Candlewick, Fire King, Pyrex, Guardian Ware, cast iron, Anchor Hocking, cobalt blue Westmoreland items, Old Crow decanters, Hazel Atlas, Wedgwood, etc)
- Vintage mint green Hamilton Beach milkshake mixer and lemon press/reamer!
- Selection of tools/workshop items
- Vintage clothing items: "Burger King" baseball uniform, nurses dress from Kalamazoo Valley Community College 1966, Dodgers Starter jacket, Levi's corduroy hat, child's Detroit Tigers helmet, etc
- Large selection of wicker baskets
- Several Coleman items: steel belted coolers, lanterns, jugs, etc...several w/ original boxes. Also, a New-In-Box "Miracle Whip" advertising jug by Skotch Kooler
- Large 12 Gallon stoneware crock w/ cobalt bee sting
- Cast iron bell w/ yolk
- and LOTS MORE!!!! You just have to check out the 500+ pictures in the gallery to see what we have in store for you! We can't wait to see you all again!