KALAMAZOO ESTATE SALE! 200+ BIKES, MODEL CARS, ANTIQUE CAR PARTS, COLLECTIBLES, HOUSEHOLD AND MORE!!
estate sale•3 day sale •sale is over
9am to 5pm
9am to 5pm
9am to 2pm
- Cash, local checks w/ ID, and major credit/debit cards accepted (Visa, MC, Disc, Amex).
- Everything is sold AS-IS, WHERE-IS. All purchases are final. No returns, refunds, exchanges or warranties.
- There will be no prices given out prior to the sale.
- The property owners and House of Memories Estate Services are not responsible for any accidents.
- We will assist with vehicle loading when available...so please bring help for moving larger items during the first few hours of the sale. Thank you!
- If an item has to be left at the house for a later pick-up, it must be paid for before you leave.
- House of Memories is committed to offering all items we find to you first...we DO NOT buy early. The customers will always have the first shot at everything : )
FIRST DAY OPENING ENTRY:
- WE WILL NO LONGER BE USING OR ACCEPTING ANY SIGN-UP LISTS. Please arrive at the sale site as early as you are comfortable and line up to receive an entry number.
- We will begin handing out entry numbers at 8am on Thursday, April 25 . These numbers will be used to line customers up to enter the sale in the order in which they arrived.
- These entry numbers are only used for the initial line-up and entry, when the sale opens on DAY ONE.
- We will then open the sale at 9am on Thursday, April 25.
We're getting close to our big sale this weekend and we are so excited!
One update is regarding available parking. This home is located near a field that is perfect for parking...so we will have a large parking area marked off in the field. You will drive in the main driveway of the estate and park in the field located on the South side of the house and barn. Parking on the road shoulder in front of the home is also available.
The other update is that we will most likely have a large selection of brand new LuLaRoe leggings available from one of the granddaughters as well...These will be available for purchase near checkout.
For our next estate sale, coming up on April 25, 26 & 27 in Kalamazoo, we will be working with the family of a Hot Rod enthusiast who loved antique and vintage cars, classic bicycles, and eclectic automobilia. For the past several days we have been working in the house and the pole barn making sense of the treasures, and we have been absolutely astounded at the amazing collection that was put together by our client's father. The sale will be taking place in a classic ranch home with attached two-stall garage and a full walkout basement that also features a separate two-stall garage, plus the large pole barn on the property...and EVERY SQ FT is packed with items that were collected and loved. But now it's time to pass along those treasures to you! So make sure to mark your calendars for Thursday, April 25 through Saturday, April 27. This will be an event you just can't miss!
Here is a very brief list of the featured pieces in this sale: (otherwise, you'll just have to check out all the pics!)
- Hundreds of vintage bicycles, bike parts, and accessories: Schwinn, Hawthorne, Huffy, Murray, AMF, Firestone, Columbia, Fuji, Ross, Eaton, Royal, JC Higgins, Western Auto/Western Flyer, Racycle, StarFlite, Goodyear, Hiawatha, Sky Ray, etc...
- Large selection of vintage and antique auto parts and accessories: Ford, Chevy, Nash, Dodge, etc... Hoods, hood ornaments, chrome trim, emblems, spot lights, head lights, doors, fenders, fender skirts, windows, cranks, hub caps, beauty rings, a few license plates, and LOTS more!
- Musical instruments: Harmony acoustic guitar, Lyon LD9 acoustic guitar, Lo Duca Bros "Petite Console" accordion, Rollina accordion, and a Kawai QX 100 keyboard.
- A 1940s Allis Chalmers "C" tractor
- A 1938 Allis Chalmers " B" tractor
- 1976 Cushman Truckster w/ cab and doors
- Utility trailer, approx. 5'x8'
- Large selection of LPs and some 45s: mostly old country & western, blue grass, folk, some Johnny Cash, Elvis, Ricky Skaggs, Hank Williams, Flatt & Scruggs, Charlie Rich, Willie Nelson, etc
- TONS of home decor, wire shelving, wall art, etc
- Vintage, antique and newer furniture
- HUGE selection of vintage and newer model and die cast cars, trucks, semi trucks, race cars, Hot Wheels, Matchbox, Tootsie Toy, Ertl, Johnny Lightning, etc
- Great selection of Dale Earnhardt, Dale Jr. racing toys & collectibles, NASCAR memorabilia, etc
- Large selection of beer and breweriana signs & collectibles
- Work shop in the pole barn full of tools: hand tools, power tools, compressors, impact tools, oil & grease, etc
- Large fuel oil drum
- Vintage aluminum body bread/delivery truck
- Round corrugated galvanized steel building
- Newer and vintage kitchen items
- Full set of Ekco china dinner ware
- 6v battery powered 1948 Indian motorcycle ride-on toy
- 1910 Kalamazoo County plat book and atlas
- Vintage "Keystone Garage" toy set
- And SO MUCH MORE! We've only scratched the surface with our description, so make sure you check out all the pictures to see what this amazing sale has in store! You won't be disappointed!
Thank you for using EstateSales.NET. You're the best!