We promise that this sale is one of the best we have presented you with in 20 years. Some of you may remember a sale we did in 1999 in Tacoma Hills. Most of you were in line all day long and we bought you pizza for lunch. The house was ALL antiques and wonderful.
Well, here it is again. We are bringing an estate from Weidman, Michigan. This is a 70 year collection from a world traveler, an artist, her mother and grandmother. It resides in a 5,000 square foot house on a lake with no parking and little access by road. The walkout basement is wall to wall shelving units holding a tremendous collection.
The living quarters hold her most precious items, such as the original Utrillo, painted while she watched in Paris, her jewelry, Majolica, Asian Art, pre-Columbian relics, pre WW II relics, Sterling, ephemera, her weaving, furniture and her own art that she studied all her life.
There is a marble collection, a political button collection, stamps, arrowheads, pattern glass, clocks, apothecary jars, tins, childrens sewing machines, inkwells, candy containers, China, vintage clothes, hats, flower frogs, and I could go on and on.
We have only worked there one day and have made only a dent in this collection. We plan to bring you a GALLERY FULL of fabulous items that have not seen the light of day for many, many years.
Be sure to attend the first of 2 fabulous sales at the Gallery in April and May.
- Advertisng box, Mt. Vernon Japan Tea Box
- Several Ma Chiang games
- TONS of handmade lace, many new on cards but vintage
- Buttons galore!
- Sewing supplies, boxes, thimbles, needle cases
- Victorian card case
- J. P. Coats spool cabinet
- 2 Baker chairs
- Tins of all kinds
- Studio art work from the 1930's
- Trunks of all shapes and sizes
- Round train cases
- Antique Book Press
- Government issue generator, WW II
- 3 Victorian hanging lamps, all electrified, one cranberry
- Odd Fellows framed certificate, 1887, 24 x 36
- Wood advertising boxes
- Victorian and Edwardian clothing, childrens cloths, baby clothes
- 1930's velvet evening coat
- 1890's womens dress sleeves with embroidery and lace, made to wear over a shorter sleeve, in "new" condition.
- GAR encampment medal, 1903
- McCaskey cash register box
- Crank lace maker
- frozen Charlotte dolls, Kewpies, penny dolls
- Hundreds of stamp blocks, sheets, books and loose stamps
- Stamped postcards and envelopes, unused
- Stamp books
- Postcards, postcard album
- Scrapbooks, 1930's
- 14K earrings, necklaces, bracelets
- Platinum Deco ring, 1/2 carat center diamond with surrounding stones, about .95. VS
- VICTORIAN JEWELRY
- Pins of all kinds
- Scale with weights
- Cast iron shelf brackets
- Pottery bed warmers
- Cracker Jack dolls
- China doll heads
- Celluloid dolls
- Old flocked animal nodders
- Old pattern glass
- Childrens dishes
- Toy China set
- English needle case
- Sterling and silverplate
- Political buttons
- Old tins
- Walking canes
- Kindell dining room table and buffet
- Old trunks including a great humpback
- Northwind set of tavern chairs
Can't wait to see you at our sale. Setup was 336.