25th Annual Family Literacy Benefit Auction & Dinner
Our Benefit Auction and Dinner is coming up on Friday, May 5, 2017 at the Lapeer Country Club. We expect approximately 200 guests
to attend this event and generously bid on the items we have to offer. Can you help us by donating an item or becoming a sponsor?
Popular items from past auctions include vacation get-aways, concert tickets, jewelry, gift cards, food, art, antiques, services, and more.
Sponsorships are available at many levels. All auction items are quality items which generate critical funds for the Center. We have a
live and a silent auction at the event. Guests purchase tickets to cover dinner expenses.
Benefits to you as a donor include:
- Your name or business name listed in our auction program
- Your name or business name and donations promoted on our Facebook page
- Your donation displayed attractively at the event
- Your business cards can be displayed at the event
- Signage at the event is provided for some sponsorship levels and ad space is available
- You will have increased recognition with our guests and supporters
- Press releases will be sent listing premier donations
The Family Literacy Center is a not-for-profit (501c3) organization that provides free tutoring for adults in the Lapeer County and thumb area of Michigan.
We serve 400+ adult students each year to help them reach their goals. Students often want to get a GED or start college/training programs or be able to get a better job.
Building basic skills is difficult, but our students work hard and are committed to changing their lives for the better.
The Center also offers:
- Tutoring programs for kids that are not reading at grade level through local schools
- Playgroups for kids (from birth to age five) and their parents to increase school
- Hot topic workshops for parents to help with challenging issues
- Writing programs in partnership with CMH, tutoring/mentoring services through GST
Works, tutoring/GED prep through Juvenile Probation services
It'll be sunny (we hope)! Temp 2167.
***We are helping people make positive changes in their lives. It is critical that we make our fundraising efforts successful. We need YOUR HELP!
If you have any questions about the event or how you might help, please do not hesitate to contact me.
We deeply appreciate your consideration.
Call the Family Literacy Center for more information to sponsor, donate or to purchase tickets @ 810-664-2737