MATTAWAN ESTATE/BARN SALE: LOADS OF COLLECTIBLES, SMALLS, UNIQUE TREASURES AND MORE!
estate sale•2 day sale •sale is over
9am to 5pm
9am to 4pm
- Cash, local checks w/ ID, and major credit/debit cards accepted (Visa, MC, Disc, Amex).
- Everything is sold AS-IS, WHERE-IS. All purchases are final. No returns, refunds, exchanges or warranties.
- There will be no prices given out prior to the sale.
- The property owners and House of Memories Estate Services are not responsible for any accidents.
- We will assist with vehicle loading when available...so please bring help for moving larger items during the first few hours of the sale. Thank you!
- If an item has to be left at the house for a later pick-up, it must be paid for before you leave.
- House of Memories is committed to offering all items we find to you first...we DO NOT buy early. The customers will always have the first shot at everything : )
FIRST DAY OPENING ENTRY:
- WE WILL NO LONGER BE USING OR ACCEPTING ANY SIGN-UP LISTS. Please arrive at the sale site as early as you are comfortable and line up to receive an entry number.
- We will begin handing out entry numbers at 8am on Thursday, March 14 . These numbers will be used to line customers up to enter the sale in the order in which they arrived.
- These entry numbers are only used for the initial line-up and entry, when the sale opens on DAY ONE.
- We will then open the sale at 9am on Thursday, March 14.
We've finally finished our set up and we've found some amazing treasures! Take a look at the TOP 30 pics or so in the gallery...they show a few newly discovered items, as well as the final setup of the barn. We really can't wait for this unique and eclectic sale!
*** Also, please dress warm. We'll be in a barn, and it will probably still be chilly. And...there will be lots of bins and boxes to dig through, so you'll need gloves for a small portion of the sale ***
Our next sale is going to be a very unique and fun experience! Our client has been collecting lots of various items over the past decade from all over SW Michigan and is now ready to pass them along to you! Located in a large steel barn and a two-stall garage, this sale will feature quite an eclectic variety of items you don't want to miss out on...I'm sure there will be something here for everyone! We are still unboxing and setting up, so make sure to check back soon to see what we've discovered.
Also...we thought we would hold the sale earlier in March, but decided to move the sale to a later date due to the amount of setup time it will take to make it presentable! So thank you for your patience...we'll be ready soon!
In the meantime...here is a list of the featured pieces in this sale (which only scratches the surface!):
- Last minute addition! Red EZ-GO golf cart...(will need new batteries)
- Vintage Singer featherweight sewing machine model 3–110 / 221–1. With original case, accessories, and footpedal...all in Great Working Condition!
- Great selection of vintage military items: Post-WWII trunk (43rd Inv. Div. stationed in Germany), WWII Philippines photo lot, Vietnam War buttons/pins/items collection, etc
- Awesome 7-tiered round steel revolving hardware bin, made by Lyon
- Moped parts and accessories
- TONS of everyday kitchen items, home decor, furnishings, etc
- 1930s china hutch
- LOTS of electronics, some working, some for parts: Nintendo DS, Xbox, Gameboys, Sega Genesis, DVD players, printers, Playstation 3, video games, computer monitors, cables, speaker sets, stereo items, Yamaha PSR-12 keyboard, *New-In-Box* Vizio 2.1 sound bar and subwoofer set model #S3821W, etc
- Clothing and blankets
- Christmas items and decor, along with Easter, Halloween, etc
- Office supplies
- Selection of jewelry, watches, etc
- LP selection: HipHop, classic rock, etc
- Also a selection of CDs, DVDs and BluRays
- Vintage music video VHS tapes
- Pocket knifes, buck knife by Kinfolks, lighters, etc
- Good selection of cast iron cookware
- Lots of shot glasses and other barware (games, rubber bar mats, one beer pull tab, Beer mirrors, etc)
- Budweiser neon sign *needs neon repair*
- Construction items: windows, slider doors, etc
- Sewing machines
- Vintage Schwinn Typhoon mens bicycle
- Camera items
- Nice "Billy Cook" saddle from Greenville, TX
- Long handled hatchet
- Nice large Craftsman work station cabinet
- Good selection of tools, newer and vintage
- Vintage ZF gas mask 69/635
- Vintage trunks & chests
- Sweet VELVET roadrunner painting, and others
- Pressure washer, weed wackers, leaf blower, etc
- POWERLINE 1200 Co2 powered bb gun
- Several "hunters orange" coats, pants, hats, etc
- Paasche airbrush set
- Vintage plastic "TAXI" car topper marquee
- Camel and Marlboro collectibles
- Vintage Royal typewriter
- Crestliner boat w/ double axle trailer (details yet to come)
- 1940s Packard items: uncut car keys, tokens, and knife
- and SO MUCH MORE! This list barely scratches the surface...so make sure to check out all of the photos in the gallery! Mark your calendars for Thursday, March 14 and Friday, March 15 and we'll see you all there!
Thank you for using EstateSales.NET. You're the best!