Otsego Farm Estate Sale- AMAZING and HUGE. Largest sale of the year!
estate sale•3 day sale •sale is over
8:30am to 4:30pm
8:30am to 4:30pm
8:30am to 3pm
- Treasured Home accepts Cash, Checks with ID and major Credit/Debit cards.
- We are not responsible for any accidents that may happen while on site.
- There will be no returns, refunds, or warranties on any items. All sales are final once purchased. Everything we sell is sold AS IS.
- Please bring help to move larger items, we will help if available but if you know your buying a large item, we ask that you bring help. Thank you.
- There will be NO public bathroom on site at the request of the homeowner, please plan accordingly.
- If you need an item held for later pick-up, we will require payment up front. Thank you.
-Treasured Home does not accept sign up sheets or lists. Please line up in order of when you arrive and you will receive your # based on the line you have formed.
- We will hand our #'s out at 8am. We will then have you line up by # before entering the sale at 8:30am.
- We do not hand out #'s for day 2. You will enter the sale based on how you are lined up when we arrive.
Treasured Home is SUPER excited to be offering this unbelievable sale that will blow you away! Not only is it the largest sale we've done to date, it is absolutely LOADED. A Kubota L305DT tractor in excellent condition. Additional tractors, farm implements, and ladies we didn't forget about you, there are 3 huge barns, a garage and 2 stories of the home loaded full! We are talking shabby chic, rusty gold, tools, quality household items, collectibles, and the list goes on. Please look for more pictures sometime next week. What a great fall sale to look forward to. Stay tuned...
Additional pictures have been added. This is going to be an outstanding sale. You will find so much history and truly unique items at this Otsego farmstead. There is literally something for everyone here. I am going to list some of the highlighted items below, but I can promise this list will only be a fraction:
- 1983 Kubota L305DT with only 457 hours - excellent shape!
- Antique wooden logging bobsled- awesome
- Allis Chalmers WD 45 narrow front end - with drag
- Allis Chalmers manure spreader
- Antique Allis Chalmers seeder
- John Deere 14T hay baler
- Oliver Superior seeder
- 14' Aerocraft aluminum boat
- Cyclone Rake commander pro JetPath lawn vacuum - runs great
- Vintage hay or grain elevator
- Winco 25,000 watt PTO generator
- Craftsman 42" Briggs & Stratton lawn tractor
- McKee Sno-lander 320 PTO snowblower
- New Idea Sickle mower
- New Idea crimper
- No. 20 Yoke cast iron dinner bell with large mounting bracket
- 3 lightning rods in tact with glass balls
- Industrial Hobart meat saw - model 5313 in working condition
- Very large hand tool selection
- TONS of NOS quart oil cans - various brands
- Primary color Pyrex bowl set
- Antique sharpening stone/grinding wheel
- 1986 Ford F-150 farm truck with title - 69,545 miles
- Vintage Reed Mfg 104 vice
- Vintage toys
- Lionel train set
- NOS Sears uniforms
- General Electric 6 brass blade fan
- Vintage Otsego sports uniforms
- GWTW floral lamp
- Vintage A.H. Warnament Plainwell, Mi John Deere rain gauge
- Advertising wood crates
- Griswold cast iron frying pans
- Lockshore Dairy 5 gallon milk can
- Dozens of Gas & Oil advertising cans
- Huge Industrial size round pig trough feeder
- Industrial Sanitary Scale Co. meat grinder
- Antique/primitive wood grain seperator
- Tons of galvanized chicken feeders - numerous sizes/shapes
- Barn doors - numerous sizes
- Otsego auditorium seats
- 2 large cast iron cauldrons
- 3 large wooden wheel axles
- Antique cast Mity Oak 117 pot belly stove
- Dozens of Michigan license plates from the 50's through 70's
- 3 large galvanized farm water holding tanks
- Vintage Budweiser vaporizer
- Metal Lockshore Dairy milk crates
- Montgomery Ward "Royal Blue 77" corn sheller
- Vintage wooden ladders
- Blue vintage Vornado fan
- Gotham Pro League electric football game
- A.H. Warnament John Deere 624 rototiller
- B-Line Ag sprayer
- 2 wooden chicken crates
- Dozens of square wooden crates
- 5 oak barrels
- Vintage 8lb. shot put ball
- Antique Enterprise Mfg sausage press
- Large rolls of barbed wire
- Some gold and silver jewelry
This list gives you a sample of what you are about to see at this fantastic Otsego Farmstead sale. Our crew has worked hard to get this one ready and we are amazed at the great things this family has saved over the years and we get to offer it to you! So many good finds here. We look forward to sharing it with you! See you soon.
Thank you for using EstateSales.NET. You're the best!