Plainwell Estate Sale- Stunning Glassware collection, Steam engine & John Deere toys, Tools & more!
estate sale•3 day sale •sale is over
8:30am to 5:30pm
8:30am to 5pm
8:30am to 12pm
- Treasured Home accepts Cash, Checks with ID and major Credit/Debit cards.
- We are not responsible for any accidents that may happen while on site.
- There will be no returns, refunds, or warranties on any items. All sales are final once purchased. Everything we sell is sold AS IS.
- Please bring help to move larger items, we will help if available but if you know your buying a large item, we ask that you bring help. Thank you.
- There will be NO public bathroom on site at the request of the homeowner, please plan accordingly.
- If you need an item held for later pick-up, we will require payment up front. Thank you.
-Treasured Home does not accept sign up sheets or lists. Please line up in order of when you arrive and you will receive your # based on the line you have formed.
- We will hand our #'s out at 8am. We will then have you line up by # before entering the sale at 8:30am.
- We do not hand out #'s for day 2. You will enter the sale based on how you are lined up when we arrive.
We just discovered an antique John Deere pump jack in the barn, very cool piece! Take a look at the picture.
**23 pictures have been added to the bottom of the ad** This is going to be a great sale. Lots of collectible pieces, many fun and unique vintage items that will bring back memories from the past!
Treasured Home is delighted to share this next estate sale with you located in Downtown Plainwell out of a home built in 1896. The home offers 2 full levels along with 2 barns/outbuildings!
There are abundant treasures throughout the home ranging from antiques, a gigantic colored glass & ceramic collection (Jadite, Delphite, Viking, Pyrex, Fenton, Fiesta just to name a few), steam engine toys, John Deere toys, one of the biggest juice Reamer collections we have seen to date, a grand piano, barrister book case, Dayton hassock fan, large curved glass hutch with lion heads at top, several bed frames, a large & unique kitchen item assortment, vintage outboard motors (Johnson, Sea King, Mercury, Evinrude, Oliver), ceramic crocks (5 & 15 gallon red wing), GWTW lamp, vintage croquet set, vintage fire extinguishers, many large power tools (Rockwell wood lathe, belt & disc sanders, Craftsman band saw, Delta scroll saw, Delta drill press, & others), wooden trunks, Coleman lanterns, dozens of canning jars, wooden barrels, MTD lawnmower, Hercules Rx prescription cabinets, antique Model T Ignition coil buzz boxes, welders, battery chargers, Buffalo Bolt Co. wooden stand, lawn tractor sprinkler, many vintage wooden sleds, machinist wooden tool box, IHC tank-cooled gasoline engine, green porcelain lamp shades, HO train set, vintage IBM wall clock, 800 Special lawn tractor, doll collection, fishing poles, chainsaws, Magna Force 2hp air compressor, Clarke parts washer, Clarke abrasive blast cabinet, Rockford drill press, Reese hitch, John Deere lawn tractor, dairy advertising glasses, LPs, Stetson hats, ladies hats, Coronet accordion w/ case and too many more to list!
Please be sure to come out and take a peek. This home will be loaded with treasures! We will still be uncovering the next few days.....please look for more pictures and updates the end of this week. We look forward to seeing everyone. August 8th, 9th and 10th!
Thank you for using EstateSales.NET. You're the best!