50% Off Plymouth Estate sale
Moving of large items are the responsibility of the buyer.
* WE ACCEPT CASH AND CREDIT CARDS only at this sale!
1) If you wish to purchase a large item, ask one of our associates for a sold sticker. You are then obligated to purchase that item.
2) Be sure to examine all items closely and carefully before you pay for them. Remember all items SOLD AS IS, NO REFUNDS. We do not guarantee electronic items are in working order. Please test them in advance of purchasing the item.
4) Buyer is responsible for removal of large items purchased by two hours before closing on the last day of the sale, unless a prior arrangement has been made. With advance notice assistance can be arranged for loading larger items. Local drop off deliveries for larger items can also be arranged for a reasonable fee.
5) Please understand that if anyone is caught stealing, they will be detained, and we will call the police.
6) Doors will open at the published time, not before.
7). If you pick up an item and decide not to buy, please place item back where you got it. If not, please give to an employee and ask them to put the item back where it belongs.
8) If you break or damage an item you are fully responsible for the cost of the item.
9) Please do not bring food or drinks into the house and do not leave your trash on the front porch.
10) We don't do Pre-sales or Give out Prices prior to the estate sale.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION AND HAVE FUN SHOPPING FOR ALL OF YOUR TREASURES!
Thank you for using EstateSales.NET. You're the best!