Cottage Grove Sale
Cash and checks. Please bring help for larger items. Mask required. Note: there is no running water or electricity in the house. Bring your flashlight.
Sale is at an historic farm that has been in the same family for over 80 years. Items for sale include some good antiques including:
- Impressive mahogany hall tree (removed from sale by family)
- Sheraton style sideboard
- Early Victorian mahogany secretary
- Small Eastlake desk
- Empire mahogany cabinet
- Small tea table c. 1910
- Wicker chairs
- Antique tin spice dispensers
- Antique painted screen
- Large antique cast iron bell
- Vintage china and kitchen items
- Wall art
- Antique dresses
- Antique carved mahogany bed
- 2 vintage saddles
- Large hand painted Santa and reindeer on wood
- Antique treadle sewing machine
There is also an assortment of household goods collected over the years. In addition to the house there are two out-buildings which diggers are welcome to explore. Charming though the house is, there is no electricity or running water. Recommended to bring a flashlight.
Thank you for using EstateSales.NET. You're the best!