St. Paul's Iconic Liquor Store & Construction Liquidation
online only auction•19 day sale •sale is over
1. We wish to thank you for your interest in the St. Paul's Iconic Liquor Store & Construction Liquidation auction. The auction will be viewable online from Thursday, November 1, 2018 to 5:00 PM Saturday, November 24, 2018. Items may be added up to the Inspection Date. To participate in the auction, it is necessary for potential buyers to register and create an on-line account as this is an On-Line Only Auction. Bids cannot be withdrawn once they are submitted. Items are SOLD to the highest bidder except where, when applicable, a reserve has not been met.
INSPECTION DATE: Saturday, November 24, 2018
INSPECTION TIME: 9 AM to 4:30 PM
INSPECTION LOCATION: 1545 7th Street W, St. Paul, MN 55102
Fitness Equipment and appliances are at our Plymouth, MN location and will be available for inspection by appointment only on Saturday, November 24, 2018 from 9 AM to 4:30 PM.
AUCTION DATE: Thursday November 1, 2018 thru Saturday, November 24, 2018
AUCTION CLOSING TIME: Starts closing at 5:00 PM Central Time Saturday, November 24, 2018
PICK-UP LOCATION: 1545 7th Street W, St. Paul, MN 55102
By bidding, Buyer Agrees to all policies and conditions listed. Policies, Conditions and Agreements will change from time to time and will be noted in an email or posted on the auction site. Personal information is required in order to participate in the auction. At the time, a credit card or deposit may be required to participate in an auction.
2. ITEMS: All items are purchased on an "as is" basis. Mills Gregory makes no representations regarding the condition or operability of items. The Inspection Period should be utilized to view the condition and operability of items. Mills Gregory does not represent the environmental history of any item. For example; pet free or smoke free environment. Where we do have knowledge of the condition and environmental history we will make every effort to convey this to our Buyers.
3. AUTHENTICITY: Mills Gregory represents authenticity as noted. Third party items are represented as owner disclosed and Mills Gregory has not been provided evidence to the contrary.
4. BIDDING AND PICK UP: The action of bidding on an item constitutes Buyers Agreement to remove items won on the date and within the time frame designated herein. Items must be paid for in full on Monday, November 26, 2018 by 6:30 PM. Failure to pick up items as designated does not release Buyer from the financial responsibility of the won items. Mills Gregory will hold items only to the end of the designated pick up date and scheduled end time.
Mills Gregory is unable to assist with loading Buyers winnings. It is important that Buyers bring the necessary help to manage their winnings. Buyers are responsible for the removal, disassembly and mobility of their won items.
5. SHIPPING: Mills Gregory has a relationship with The UPS Store in Plymouth, MN for buyer shipping. Buyers seeking shipping must contact Mills Gregory promptly after winning an item they wish to have shipped. Some auctions allow local delivery for a fee.
6. ADDITIONAL COSTS: Where applicable, sales tax will be charged. A buyer's premium of 10% will be applied to all purchases.
7. BIDDING INCREMENTS:
Up To Amount Increment
8. ABSENTEE BIDS: Absentee bids can be submitted no later than two hours prior to the close of the auction. The Absentee Bidder Form can be obtained by contacting Mills Gregory at 763-383-4776. The Absentee Bidder Form must be returned via email at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 2 hours prior to the close of the auction. Facsimile Absentee Bidder Forms are accepted 24 hours prior to the close of the auction at 763-559-6371.
VINTAGE liquor, cigarette and sports memorabilia including Corona, Miller, Bud Light, Summit, Leinenkugel's, Coors, Samuel Adams, Budweiser, Miller Lite, Pacifico Clara, Blue Moon, Grainbelt, Grey Goose, Dos Equis, Red Stripe, Modelo, Vikings, Nascar branded metal, plastic, cardboard signage and HUGE VINTAGE POSTERS 3’ to 26’ long.
Mod blue hanging lights, winery wine racks, display racks, oversized glass front cooler, walk-in cooler rolling racks and doors, maintenance items,duffel bags, silk plants, gardening materials, snow sports items, snowmobile covers, multiple shelving units, electronic equipment, screw/nails, gas ranges, refrigerators, hundreds of 4-light flush mount light fixtures & glass drum flush mount fixtures, over 190 lock sets with masters and MORE!
Current Fitness Equipment: Sports Art 807p Eliptical excercise machines, Model T11 BH Fitness Treadmill, ParaBody Serious Steel Vertical Knee Raise Machine with Dip Station, Multisports MS-5000 Home Gym with 11 stations and MORE.
Thank you for using EstateSales.NET. You're the best!