WE ARE DOING SOMETHING SPECIAL WITH THIS SALE THAT WE HAVE NEVER DONE BEFORE. WE ARE HAVING A FREE DAY. HERE IS THE INFO...
- THE DATE OF OUR FREE DAY IS TUESDAY, MARCH 28
- THE TIME OF THE FREE DAY WILL BE STRICTLY LIMITED FROM 9AM UNTIL NOON.
- EVERYTHING THAT HAS NOT SOLD WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR FREE. THE EXCEPTIONS WILL BE APPLIANCES AND ITEMS THAT THE FAMILY WILL TAG ON MONDAY NIGHT. WE WILL NOT LET ANYONE IN BEFORE 9AM. WE WILL NOT BE HANDING OUT NUMBERS. WE WILL SIMPLY OPEN THE GARAGE DOOR AT 9AM SHARP AND START ALLOWING ENTRY INTO SALE. WE WILL NOT PROVIDE ANY BOXES, BAGS OR LABOR (HELP) IN LOADING LARGE ITEMS. WE WILL NOT PROVIDE SECURITY TO GUARD YOUR "PILES". BE SURE TO BRING YOUR OWN BOXES, BAGS, AND HELP.
WE WILL NOT BE POSTING ESTATE SALE SIGNS DIRECTING YOU TO THE SALE.
THIS FREE DAY WILL BE OPEN TO BOTH DEALERS AND THE GENERAL PUBLIC. WE ASK THAT YOU BE RESPECTFUL TO THE ESTATE SALE HOUSE, TO OUR STAFF, AND TO EACH OTHER. ANYONE WHO DOES NOT BEHAVE THEMSELVES AND WILL NOT BE RESPECTFUL, WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE.
The word "hoarder" doesn't even begin to describe what we found in this house when we first walked into it. These people disposed of nothing. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. We filled a 30 yard dumpster of paper and still have a lot left to dispose of. Once we disposed of what we needed to, we were able to make some room to start setting up this house preparing for what will be the biggest sale Al's Estate Sales has ever done. We have every room jam-packed from floor to ceiling and wall to wall with every category and collectible imaginable. For the most part we will let the pictures and the list of items below speak for itself.
Can't wait to see you at our sale. Setup was 378.
This sale will not be a quick walk through for you. If you're used to running in and out of houses, forget it. Plan on spending quite a while to walk through this house loaded with square footage, but even more loaded with bargains.
This will be one of our famous four day sales where we are firm the first day, 25% off the second day, 50% off the third day, and a whopping 75% off our fourth and final day.
As always, the staff of Al's Estate Sales will assist you in loading up your purchases. This will be a sale where parking will be a nightmare. We just want to give you a heads up to tell you that you need to plan on a nice walk to get to this sale.
Please be advised that this is a rather large family in which we're doing the sale for and the family has been, and still wants to be very much involved in the sale process. Therefore, there will be family members allowed into the home before we are open to the general public the morning of the sale. They will not be taking or buying anything but we wanted to make our customers aware of the fact that there will be people walking around that are not employees and we felt like that needed to be explained. Thank you for your understanding.
Here is just a partial list of what is in the house:
· 1950's fire truck peddle car
· 1964 Wurlitzer jukebox
· Two year old matching washer and gas dryer set
· Vintage Kimiko barware
· Corelle Corning Ware "Wild Flower" dinnerware including casserole dishes, salt & pepper shaker, matching cutting board and teapot
· Antique kitchen utensils
· Dooney & Bourke handbags
· Vintage adding machines
· Singer sewing machines
· Large amount of Christmas items, including vintage
· Many household items brand new in box
· Large amount of sewing and craft supplies
· Large collection of egg cups
· Collection of vintage lighted beer signs and clocks
· Office supplies and filing cabinets
· Collector prints
· CB's, radios, stereos and other electronics
· Vintage glassware
· Copper kitchen items
· Toys, toys and more toys
· Silhouette picture collection
· Record collection - no 45's - all 33 RPM albums of several categories
· Vintage aluminum serving pieces
· Precious Moments collection
· Beauty shop equipment and supplies
· Costume jewelry
· Old silverplate
· A set of four vintage vinyl bar stools with wood slate backs and chrome legs
· Dozens of plastic totes, laundry baskets, storage basket
· About a dozen pet gates
· Wide assortment of children"s toys from the 90's and 2K such as Little Tikes, Tonka,
Play Skool, blocks, etc.
· Many lots of hardware, including box lots, casters, hand tools, powers tools and power saws
· Out buildings are full of outdoor items such as hose carts, bird baths, stepping stones, dozens of homemade bird houses (some never used, many on poles) and lawn items
· large collection of adult material including 250+ Playboy magazines (most still in plastic mailing wrappers) and 35 to 40 current adult dvd's half of which are "Girls Gone Wild".
· Clothing, many new with tags
· Doctors office scale
· Wide assortment of handicapped related items including walkers, shower chairs, and a motorized wheel chair.
· Miscellaneous lumber
· Large assortment of clean plush animals
· White bunk beds with matching chest and desk
· Wide selection of various books
· Miscellaneous t.v.'s
· Assortment of vintage lamps
· Furniture including couches, chairs, end tables and a recliner
· Vintage hutch
· A couple of vintage Hoosier enamel top cabinets
· Several Rotary telephones
· Full size wooden bedroom furniture including bed, wardrobe, and dresser with mirror
· Wooden jewelry cabinet
· Antique cash register
· Large assortment of pots and pans
· Various clocks and wall decor
· Wide assortment of bedding and sheets