Fantastic Old Tool Sale & I MEAN FANTASTIC! by MoModerne
estate sale•2 day sale •sale is over
9am to 3pm
10am to 3pm
Cash, or Charge ($5 surcharge per $100 spent for credit cards - No Minimum), with proper Identification.
PLEASE NOTE: WE ARE NOW REQUIRING ID WITH CREDIT CARD PURCHASES AND WE MUST TAKE A PHOTO OF ID WITH CREDIT CARD AT TIME OF PURCHASE.
We usually have help for loading unless noted.
All items in sale are photographed after set-up. These items are owned by the client up to and until the opening of the sale, and could be removed without notice. As a known and reputable estate sale company, we do our best to make sure all items photographed are included in the sale, but we cannot control what our clients do, and hope you can understand when these things happen. Thank you.
By attending the sale you understand that you are relieving MoModerne of any responsibility of any accidents on the premises.
Always, Thank you so much for attending our sales. Some sales are logistically difficult. But, what makes it easier is nice pleasant people like 99% of our customers. And we appreciate you all. But that 1% who drive on neighbors lawns, crash into other customers cars, talk negatively about everything while waiting to enter the sale, park in front of driveways… those people we would appreciate simply staying home.
Fantastic and I mean fantastic! TONS AND TONS of old tools. Not much more than tools here. Our friends had an estate sale here back in June for the house interiors, but they didn't want to handle the garage. Which really is whole other sale. Such great stuff, all layed out for you Saturday morning.
We will be roping off the driveway and garage to hold sale, so please be patient. We will not be doing numbers, but rather have a roped off section for people to enter through.
You will need to form a line near the front door where rope ends.
I am floored by how much came out of this amazing space.
- Just gobs of hand and power tools. I can't even describe. Buckets and boxes worth
- A lot of plumbing items including older retro and classic handles and faucets
- Same for locks and lock sets. Some new in box. Just tons of it.
- Some cabinetry. Don't fall in love. Some pictured, may or may not be included.
- So many small parts and pieces, mostly priced at 50 cents although some are up to $5
- Three hand painted 1950s/ 1960s large canvas backdrops from a play featuring Ralston Purina items
- Some metal drawer and cabinets
- Spare and other wood
- Delta Table saw, grinder and drill press
- Baby crib
- Lots of tables
- Old Oil Cans
- Lots of old packaging and other stuff
- Tool Boxes GALORE
- This sale is just hard to describe. Look at everything! It's Nuts!
Thank you for using EstateSales.NET. You're the best!