High End Luxury Sale Clothing Decor Lladro St. John by MoModerne
estate sale•2 day sale •sale is over
9am to 3pm
10am to 3pm
Cash, or Charge ($5 surcharge per $100 spent for credit cards - No Minimum), with proper Identification.
PLEASE NOTE: WE ARE NOW REQUIRING ID WITH CREDIT CARD PURCHASES AND WE MUST TAKE A PHOTO OF ID WITH CREDIT CARD AT TIME OF PURCHASE.
We usually have help for loading unless noted.
All items in sale are photographed after set-up. These items are owned by the client up to and until the opening of the sale, and could be removed without notice. As a known and reputable estate sale company, we do our best to make sure all items photographed are included in the sale, but we cannot control what our clients do, and hope you can understand when these things happen. Thank you.
By attending the sale you understand that you are relieving MoModerne of any responsibility of any accidents on the premises.
Always, Thank you so much for attending our sales. Some sales are logistically difficult. But, what makes it easier is nice pleasant people like 99% of our customers. And we appreciate you all. But that 1% who drive on neighbors lawns, crash into other customers cars, talk negatively about everything while waiting to enter the sale, park in front of driveways… those people we would appreciate simply staying home.
Line Numbers Now!
HALF OFF AT START AND A $10 bag sale at 1pm!!!
$20 bag sale for clothes!!!
We have two sales on this street this weekend. The other sale is 30 minutes earlier, so make sure you arrive in time if you want to go to both.
This house was owned by someone her kids called 'Gucci Grandma'! Lots of nice and fabulous THINGS, as well as some great clothing. Fantastic designer clothing including
black/saks fifth avenue
women’s shoe size 8
clothing size xs/s
-At least 20 Lladro of all sizes
- Nice Comfy sofa
- Versace and Other sunglasses
- Sterling Silver flatware
- Lots of Silverplate
- Haviland dishes
- Waterford Goblets and wine glasses
- Incredible, older Middle eastern wool rugs
- Fantastic purses and handbags including
- Beautiful Christmas
- Nice dining set wtih china cabinet
- Good retro and wrought iron patio furniture
- Quality kitchen including pyrex and Corningware
- Delft china and other items
- Arthur Court items
- Several framed older high quality prints
- TONS of shoes
- Nice Secretary
- Small white curio cabinet
- Old and petite Maple dresser
- Newer Pottery Barn Daybed Trundle bed
- Newer Entertainment Wardrobe
- Bobblehead vintage Santa Claus
- I don't know. Just everything! All of it looks like it came from Neiman Marcus or better! Amazing collection of items. Even the baskets are nice. Longaberger and others. Small kitchen Appliance. Mint older pair of washer and dryer (vintage but works great!) SO MUCH MORE
Thank you for using EstateSales.NET. You're the best!