Historical Log Cabin and Barn in Ballwin!
This is a three-day sale we will be holding firm on prices Friday and Saturday with reduced prices Sunday only
**Due to the volume of items in this house, only 10 people will be allowed inside at a time.**
Great sale! Too much to list, the photos do not do this sale justice this place is packed with so many treasures! This is a MUST SEE sale, do not miss it!!
It'll be sunny (we hope)! Temp 3214.
- Fretwork from the 1800s
- Busweiser tractor trailer
- Snow Plow
- Great Antique Furniture
- Hoosier cabinet
- Clawfoot bedroom set (2 twin beds and matching dressers)
- Cedar blanket chest with candle drawers
- Dining room table hutch and buffet
- Serving cart
- Stained Glass
- Iron plant stands
- Wicker Furniture
- Christmas decor and lights
- Vintage Children's toys
- Vintage Clothing & Shoes
- Hats and Hat Boxes
- Children's Tin dish sets
- Hobby Horse
- Blue mason Jars
- Depression glass
- Wrought Iron Nuns bed
- Sunday House fencing from Fredricksburg TX
- Sunday houses were small second dwellings maintained near a church as a weekend place of residence. They became popular in the late 1800s among farmers and ranchers who lived in areas too remote to permit commuting to church services.
- Everything in the log cabin is for sale, some doors, fixtures, fireplace mantle etc.
Check back for updates!