You won't want to miss this estate auction located in Florissant, MO! We will be selling the real estate and contents of the home. There are some GREAT items for sale including a 5000 Watt Generator, NICE Jewelry, Antiques, Collectibles, And Much More!
14731 Piety Court
Florissant, MO 63034
This sale description was copied from EstateSales.NET on 1/24/2018 (19-39-3:18:48 AM). Please check there for accurate up-to-date information (163-54).
Preview Starts At 9:00am / Auction Starts At 10:00am
**PLEASE NOTE: Absentee bids will be accepted on items over $100. If you wish to place an absentee bid please call or email us. There is a 10% premium added to all absentee bids. All absentee bids must be submitted no less than 24 hours before the start of the auction.
Auctioneers Note: If your looking for a nice home here it is! You will love this wonderful great room ranch in the popular Gardens of Sacre Coeur! This will be a complete sell out. Watch for our signs the day of the sale. We look forward to seeing everyone there! -Tim & Tim
REAL ESTATE TO BE OFFERED AT 12:00 P.M.
WOW! This home was built in 1992 and has 2,332 square feet of living space. The spacious, open floor plan features three bedrooms, two full baths, a huge vaulted great room, formal living room, dining room, open kitchen, large breakfast nook, and a convenient laundry room near the two car garage. This is all located on the first floor. There is also a full basement with rough-in plumbing for a bath. This home sits on a quiet cul-de-sac and boasts a nicely landscaped yard with fencing in the back. There is also an over-sized concrete patio perfect for entertaining. This home would make an ideal investment property or family home.
OPEN HOUSE ON REAL ESTATE is Wednesday September 20th, 2017 from 1:00pm - 3:00pm.
Home will sell to the highest bidder with the minimum opening bid of $150,000.00
Terms and Conditions: Property will sell “As Is, Where Is.” The successful high bidder on the home will be required to deposit $10,000.00 down on sale day in NON-REFUNDABLE funds, with the balance due upon closing within 30 days and sign a special agreement residential sales contract on sale day. The successful high bidder will also be required to show proof of funds on sale day. The seller will provide a clear insurable title at the time of closing. All property dimensions are only approximations. Buyers shall rely entirely on their own information, judgment, and inspection of property and records. Closing to be held at Freedom Title At 16476 Wild Horse Creek Rd, Chesterfield, MO 63017. Announcements made the day of the auction take precedence over any printed and online material.
Antiques & Collectibles:
- PHENOMENAL Art-Deco Torch Style Lamp
- GORGEOUS Art-Deco Brass & Crystal Chandelier
- Antique Wall Mount Cast Iron Ring-O-Bells Wheel Crank Door Bell
- Hand Crank Cast-Iron Coffee Grinder
- Ornate Brass Mantle Clock
- (2) Milk Cans
- Jim Shore Figurines With Their Original Boxes
- Brass Bells of Sarna
- Pair Of Pewter Roosters
- Adams Westlake Railroad Lantern
- Candlestick Phone
- Several Alabaster Carved Statues
- Several Vintage Asian & Oriental Statues
- (2) 1950's Ideal Smokey The Bear Dolls
- Regent Sheffield 24 KT Gold Plate Carving Set
- Silver Plated Flatware Set In Wooden Box
- Silver Plated Tea Set
Jewelry & Sterling Silver:
- 14 KT Gold Rings
- 10 KT Gold Rings
- LOTS Of Sterling Silver
- LOTS Of Very Nice Jewelry (PLEASE SEE ALL PHOTOS!)
- Sterling Silver Carving Set & Salt And Pepper Shakers
- Generac 5000 Watt Generator (LIKE NEW W/ MANUAL!)
- Toro Snowblower W/ Manual
- Misc Hand & Long Handle Tools
- Art Deco Waterfall Cedar Chest
- Ornate Gold Trim Mirror
- Drop Leaf Buffet Server
- NICE Dining Room Table & Chair Set
- Drop Leaf Buffet Server
- Barrel Style Wine Rack
- Oak Kitchen Table & Chair Set
- Curved Front Oak Curio
And Much More! This is only a partial list of items up for auction.