THOUGH THIS HAS BEEN A DECENT SALE FOR US, THERE IS STILL A TON OF STUFF LEFT. YOU FLEA MARKETERS, ANTIQUE MALL VENDORS AND RE-SELLERS ARE REALLY MISSING THE BOAT IF YOU DON'T COME AND PICK UP THE BARGAINS THAT WILL BE AVAILABLE ON OUR LAST DAY (MONDAY). WE ARE 75% OFF ORIGINAL PRICES WITH NO EXCEPTIONS. IT WILL BE WORTH THE DRIVE.
First off, I'd like to announce that we will be providing a food truck on site on Saturday and Sunday. The food truck will be provided by the highly acclaimed "HOG BITZ". They will be featuring their famous pulled pork sandwiches and Scottish eggs along with other delicacies. We are anticipating this to be a very well attended sale and are proud to be offering you this option for your lunch since we are in a remote area. It'll be a blast.
Now, for the sale information... the estate owner passed away while in the prime of her life. She had a house full of wonderful items and we're pleased to be presenting her estate to you. It's a big one. What we have listed below are just some of the highlights. The home is packed. Her cottage type out building where she made her crafts and jewelry is packed. Her other out buildings (sheds) are packed. You should have a great time walking through this estate property.
Across the street, are two mobile homes. We have emptied them out, however, the yard decorations on those two properties are also available for purchase. Feel free to walk through the front yards of both mobile homes across the street. The photos below include some of the yard decorations from those properties.
Also be advised, that the guns, jewelry, and other valuables will not be moved into the sale property until the morning of the sale.
HERE WE GO...
- 1993 RIDGEWAY Grandfather clock with side curio cabinets
- Lamps of all styles and types including leaded glass
- "Cat" themed items and decor
- PIONEER WOMEN dishes
- PRO AQUA shop vac
- Three flat screen TV's
- SHARK vacuum
- Over 500 movie dvd's (about a dozen blu-rays)
- Decorative fireplaces and heaters (several of them)
- Women's clothes (most big women's sizes) including winter coats, fur coats, jackets, gloves, hats, scarves
- Two newer recliners (2015)
- New (2015) BEAUTY REST RECHARGE king sized mattress & box spring
- Lots & lots of fairies, figurines and resin statues
- Lots of beads and wires for jewelry making
- Embroidery supplies
- Mosaic supplies
- Stain glass supplies
- Outbuilding full of craft supplies and jewelry making supplies
- Higher end personal pleasure items (adult toys)
- Fantastic mix of all types of furniture including end tables, dressers, night stands, jewelry cabinets, armoires, swivel rockers, desks, recliners, ottomans, media cabinets, sewing machine cabinets and a SAGINAW PULL OUT dining room table with 4 fold up chairs
- Cedar chest
- Swag lamps
- Hundreds of books
- Stacking washer/electric dryer combo
- Garage/basement full size ice-box
- PANASONIC "inverter" microwave
- Tons of hand tools
- Guns - 4 total
1) 357 Magnum pistol Highway Patrol Smith & Wesson Model 28 2) Marlin 22 Semi auto model 99 M-1 with cleaning rod and case 3) 30/30 (Sears) Winchester model 54 4) Browning "T-Bolt" T-1 22 repeating rifle mfg. 1965-74 (needs work)
Can't wait to see you at our sale. Setup was 3238.
- John Deere GATOR 4x2
- Toro "Zero radius turn a round" TIMECUTTER riding lawn mower
- Craftsman 7500 watt generator
- 22" Troy Built push mower - 5.50 HP
- Glass patio table with 4 chairs
- 2 gas grills
- 2 pedestal fans
- Several various ladders of all types & sizes
- Yard decor & yard art including wagon wheels, steel bed frames, plows and manure spreader
- Outdoor fire pit with cover
- Numerous power tools
- Glass grinder
- MORGAN vice
- ROCKWELL tools including jig saw
- Aluminum truck ramps
- Several cord of seasoned split firewood (sold for $50 per PU truckload)
- Several shepherd hooks
- Steel patio furniture sets
- Wood racks
- Loads of yard tools including rakes, shovels, ho's, pitchforks, etc.
- Plastic totes in all sizes
AND MUCH, MUCH MORE.
This sale will be worth the drive from anywhere within the Midwest. You will not be disappointed. This region is full of antique malls and flea markets. It will be a great opportunity to view the changing of the leaves on a nice weekend.