This Page Is Out of Date
It appears that your browser settings are preventing this page from loading the latest version. You may be seeing
old information or you may run into errors because of this. Your system time settings can also cause this issue. Please check that your system time is correct.
Tell Me More
Terms and Conditions:
*Cash Only accepted.
*All sales are final and there are NO REFUNDS
*No early sales
*Not responsible for items after purchase
*Not responsible for injury or accidents
*Terms of Sale and Discount days will be posted first day of sale.
*We do NOT load items. Heavy items purchased will require additional help loading from buyer
*All items sold must be picked up before close of business each day
*Boxes and bags are provided if needed.
*Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult and no strollers
Day 1 - Friday - 9 am to 4 pm
Day 2 - Saturday 9 am to 4 pm with discount available after 1 pm
Good friends who wanted to honor our Mom's is how Our Mom's Estate Sale came to be. A percentage of proceeds are being donated to the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Kansas City. Our Mom's took care of us so we wanted to help others take care of their sick children.
Lots of Great items for sale!!
- Gently used women's purses
- Vintage evening clutches
- Women's wallets
- New men's jeans, t-shirts and underwear
- Harley Davidson helmet, boots and other items
- GE Washer and Dryer (bought in 2009)
- American Standard Lavender pedestal sink and tank and toilet
- Computer desk
- Desk chairs
- HP Printer
- Kitchen table
- Coffee and end tables
- Solid Oak entertainment center - will hold 32" flat screen
- 4 poster head and foot board approximate 150 years old
- Antique Cut glass and crystal bowls, nappy bowls, candelabra's
- Antique cups and saucers
- Champagne glasses from the 40's
- Italian vases from the 40's
- antique cash register
- antique fire extinguisher
- Remington Rand Manual Type writer bought in 1956
- Antique Singer sewing machine with case
- Pendleton Beaver State blankets bought in the 1950's
- Linen table cloths from the 50's and 60's
- Doilies and everyday 1950's table cloths
- Magnavox Console stereo
- Top to China hutch with glass shelves
- Kitchen table
- Kitchen ware, dishes, glassware, corning ware, Pyrex
- Cast iron skillets and Cast iron cornbread pan
- Plastic Mixing bows with lids
- Small Microwaves, Toaster oven
- Crock pots, Pressure cooker
- Meat slicer
- Juicer and other small kitchen appliances
- Easter and Christmas decorations
- "Snowbabies" Collectibles
- Samsung 23" TV
- DVD, VCR tapes, and lots and lots of books
- Many Prints and Pictures
- Lots of picture frames
- Lots of beautiful item to decorate your house
- Wrapping paper holders
- 12"x 12" Ceramiche d' Italia floor tiles ---19 boxes (18 in each box) color a Tuscany brown
- Sears /Craftsman table saw - contractor series 3 1/2 hp
- Tool boxes with old tools inside
- Old Saws
- Flower pots for the garden
- Old wooden ladders
- Red wagon
- Picnic benches
- Smoker and BBQ grills
- Deck Stain - 1 gallons size cans - qty 5
- Brand new Ceiling Fan
- 2 - air purifiers
- Electric snow blower
- Craftmans LT1000 Riding Lawnmower with with leaf catcher
- Total Gym
- Proform XP 400 Recumbent Bike
- AB Roller
- Old Tennis rackets
Come check out these great items and too many more to mention. Will be adding more pictures daily! Hopefully something will grab a "Little Piece of Your Heart" and have to go home with you!
Good friends who wanted to honor our Mom's is how Our Mom's Estate Sale came to be. A percentage of proceeds are being donated to the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Kansas City. Our Mom's took care of us so we wanted to help others take care of their sick children. Lots of Great items for sale!! Gently used women's purses Vintage evening clutches Women's wallets Jewelry New men's jeans, t-shirts and underwear Harley Davidson helmet, boots and other items GE Washer and Dryer (bought in...
End of Pictures
Click the 'Start Over' button to view the pictures again.
Add any notes and comments here:
You've chosen to view sales in our alternate mode. Would you like us to remember this setting for you?
The company or individual running this sale has opted to not display their phone number.
Please use the "Ask a Question" button on this page to get in contact with them.
If you have submitted your question and they have not responded, you might try submitting your question again.