Part 1 Distinctive Antique Furniture & Decor, Artwork, Tools, Kiln, Barware, Vintage Clothes
online only auction•14 day sale •sale is over
For any questions regarding this auction, please email us at email@example.com.
Condensed Terms and Conditions - See our website and the sale catalog for full Terms and Conditions
• By placing a bid, you agree that you have read the full Terms and Conditions
• Login: To bid and register, you will need to create a user name and password and register for the auction. Registration requires that you provide a non-prepaid Visa, MasterCard or Discover card. You must be eighteen years old or older to register
• Bidding: You are bidding on items as they are described on the website, not as they appear in any photograph. All lots and items are sold as is, where is, with all faults, and with no express or implied warranties.
• Changes in Circumstance: All aspects of this auction are subject to change without notice.
• Closing: This auction will have a staggered, dynamic closing. See full terms and conditions for the definitions of these phrases.
• Winning Bids: If you place a bid in this sale, and your bid is determined to be the winning bid, you become obligated to pay for the item(s) that you have won at the price you gave as your bid. The credit card associated with your account will be automatically charged for the full price of your purchases plus the buyer’s premium (typically 10%).
• Default: If you fail to pay for any item that you have won for any reason, your account will be declared in default (see full terms for consequence of default).
• Picking Up Your Items: You are solely responsible for the safe and timely pick-up and removal of all items you win at this auction. Unless stated otherwise the Auctioneer neither ships, nor hold items beyond the published removal times. The Auctioneer will not issue you a refund if you are unable to pick up and safely remove your items during the published removal times.
• Abandonment: Any item that you do not pick up during the published removal times will be considered abandoned and will be charged a reasonable fee for the storage, removal, and/or disposal of the items.
Solid Wood & Handmade Antique Furniture, Bentwood Rocking Chairs, Antique Wash Stands, Dressers, Kitchen Table, Marble Topped Furnishings, Franklin Leather Library Books, Fun Barware, Tools, Artwork, Kiln, Vintage Clothing and Dresser Items, Jewelry, Collectible Glassware
Thank you for using EstateSales.NET. You're the best!