Located on lower level and outside in a beautiful Queen Anne house in the historic Pendleton Heights neighborhood.
Prices are low enough for you to resell and make a profit.
No large furniture items but plenty of just about everything else.
All these antique or vintage things:
- Victor Talking Machine III
- Pharmacy dose glasses
- Opium jar
- Books -- German and turn of the century
- Extremely Rare THE COLORFUL ALICE IN WONDERLAND By Lewis Carroll coloring book
- Audubon color prints
- 2 Antique baseball gloves
- Oval mid century brass etched Moroccan tray table w/spider legs
- Hats, and hat boxes
- Dobbs Top Hat salesman's sample
- Dishes (pitchers, cup & saucers, bowls, glasses, platters, )
- Patricia china
- Depression glass
- Porcelit Chodziez china (Rose wildflower design)
- TK Thuny Czechoslovakia china
- Sango Geannette pink flower (platter and vegetable bowls w/covers)
- Tom and Jerry punch bowl with 6 cups
- Collector plates
- Bradford Exchange, Danbury Mint, Franklin Mint
- Suitcases -- Oshkosh luggage, Wichita Trunk, Wheary, doctor and hat
- Sewing (buttons, quilt pieces, patterns, transfer patterns, rug needles, thread spools)
- Sears and Montgomery Ward Christmas Catalogs
- Vintage Magazines
- Avon in original boxes
- Instruments -- Hohner accordion, official Boy Scouts bugle
- Sheet music
- Holiday decorations, ornaments, bells (Reed and Barton)
- and much, much, more not listed
plus a few newer things too!
Can't wait to see you at our sale. Setup was 342.