Located on lower level and outside in a beautiful Queen Anne house in the historic Pendleton Heights neighborhood.
Due to signage restrictions there are few advertisement sale signs. Please use GPS to find us. Look for the streamers and signs on the property.
Prices are low enough for you to resell and make a profit.
No large furniture items but plenty of just about everything else.
All these antique or vintage things:
- Victor Talking Machine III
- Pharmacy dose glasses
- Opium jar
- Books -- German and turn of the century
- Extremely Rare THE COLORFUL ALICE IN WONDERLAND By Lewis Carroll coloring book
- Audubon color prints
- 2 Antique baseball gloves
- Oval mid century brass etched Moroccan tray table w/spider legs
- Hats, and hat boxes
- Dobbs Top Hat salesman's sample
- Dishes (pitchers, cup & saucers, bowls, glasses, platters, )
- Patricia china
- Franciscan Desert Rose dinnerware plus piggy bank
- Depression glass
- Porcelit Chodziez china (Rose wildflower design)
- TK Thuny Czechoslovakia china
- Sango Geannette pink flower (platter and vegetable bowls w/covers)
- Tom and Jerry punch bowl with 6 cups
- Collector plates
- Bradford Exchange, Danbury Mint, Franklin Mint
- Suitcases -- Oshkosh luggage, Wichita Trunk, Wheary, doctor and hat
- Sewing (buttons, quilt pieces, patterns, transfer patterns, rug needles, thread spools)
- Sears and Montgomery Ward Christmas Catalogs
- Vintage Magazines
- Avon in original boxes
- Instruments -- Hohner accordion, official Boy Scouts bugle
- Sheet music
- Holiday decorations, ornaments, bells (Reed and Barton)
- and much, much, more not listed
plus a few newer things too!
Can't wait to see you at our sale. Setup was 347.
We are looking forward to seeing you at our sale!