Downsizing & Moving Estate Sale
estate sale•1 day sale •sale is over
9am to 1pm
We are contracted by our clients to manage and sell the household items within the home and surroundings. Our sales are very popular and we have a huge following, however, as a general business practice, we DO NOT manage, control, or direct the "public marker system". We ask all of our customers to be courteous, respectful, and kind to one another while waiting in line for the doors to open as scheduled.
If there is an item that you are interested in purchasing from our pictorial inventory, we highly advise and encourage you to come as early as possible. Items at our sales are sold on a "First Come First Serve" basis and are marked "SOLD" by our uniformed staff ONLY.
• We accept Cash, Debit, Visa, MC, American Express, Discover & proper ID may be required on all card transactions
• The sale is being conducted from a private residence and there are NO PUBLIC RESTROOMS
• There will be 1 entrance and 1 exit for the sale to safely manage the traffic flow. Customers will enter, check out, and exit through the front door. When available items may be removed through other exits. We have established an exit ticketing system for the safe transitions of all items
• Once merchandise has been removed from the building, there are absolutely NO REFUNDS
• No Pre-sales is our general practice, EXCEPT for specialty items, such as vehicles, boats, pianos, POOL TABLE, hot tubs, and heavy machinery and is determined on a sale by sale basis
• Not responsible for items after purchase
• Not responsible for injury or accidents
• All items sold must be picked up before close of business each day
• Any items not picked up will be considered abandoned
• We do NOT load items. Heavy items purchased will require additional help loading from buyer
• We have limited boxes and bags, so please bring your own boxes & bags to transport purchased items
• Any fraudulent purchases will be subject to prosecution
• Please do not park on neighbor’s lawns or block their driveways
• All items are sold as is and where is and we do not encourage testing power tools for safety reasons
• All sales are final and there are NO REFUNDS
• We reserve the right to refuse entrance to patrons who may risk the safety of others
• No smoking, E-cigs, or vapors on the estate sale premises
• Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult and no strollers
* SAT - Items are fairly priced and sold as marked
The My Personal Estate Sale LLC team will be hosting a NICE Downsizing & Moving Estate Sale Event in Kansas City, MO starting at 9:00 AM on Saturday, July 11th, 2020.
We offer our customers the BEST PRICES IN TOWN!!!
PANDEMIC HEALTH & SAFETY GUIDELINES For our Estate Sales
- Kansas City Mayor's Order - Beginning Monday, June 29, all Kansas Citians must wear a face covering or mask while indoors in an area of public accommodation. These spaces include, but are not limited to, grocery and retail stores, special events, and public transit.
- Due to health and safety reasons, we may/will limit the number of people in our sale. This will be heavily managed during the initial opening rush and will continue all day.
- Our team will be wearing masks and we strongly encourage customers to follow the mayor's order to wear a mask.
- We encourage customers to practice social distancing and be respectful and courteous to other customers while shopping.
- The "customer check out" process will be conducted outside in the driveway or in the garage.
- Hand sanitizer will be on display and available for customers use at the check out station.
For your viewing pleasure, pictures are added and updated as our team prepares the home for the sale. This way you will be able to get a very good look at the merchandise for sale.
We invite you to join us for some good old fashion estate sale fun. We know you’ll enjoy yourself.
My Personal Estate Sale LLC Team
Thank you for using EstateSales.NET. You're the best!