66%! Lee's Summit Estate Sale-Coca-Cola Machine-Primitives-Collectibles-Construction/Plumbing Tools
estate sale•4 day sale •sale is over
9am to 4pm
9am to 3pm
9am to 3pm
10am to 3pm
Summit Estate Sales does not provide packers, movers, or delivery, so bring your own muscle. All items must be removed from premise by end of sale. Summit Estate Sales is not responsible for any accidents, liabilities, or claims. Children must be accompanied by guardian. You break it, you buy it. No large bags or purses. Forms of payment accepted are Cash and Debit/Credit Cards only with current Driver's License. No PreViews, No PreSales, No PrePricing. Summit Estate Sales reserves the right to Limit Entry when deemed necessary. Statements made day of sale take precedence over printed advertisements. The Green Team appreciate your patronage, and look forward to seeing you there!
Go back to the days of yesteryear at this fabulous Lee’s Summit Estate Sale at 210 NW Redwing Drive on April 25th-28th. Extraordinary accumulation-Coca Cola Machine, Farm Primitives, Chicken Feeder/Waterers, Vintage Collectibles, Paper Ephemera, Shop with so many Tools for Construction-Plumbing-Cement-Garage(even a Cement Mixer & Flatbed Trailer) …well, let’s just say there will be plenty of layers to explore! Limited Entry will be Observed. Scroll down to view our ever expanding photo gallery! Directions from I-470 & Hwy 50: Go SE on Hwy 50, Exit at Chipman and go EAST on Chipman, South on Donovan to sale. Sale faces Donovan at corner of Donovan & Redwing-Please note that GPS will send you to incorrect address so bring directions!
Vintage Coca-Cola Vendo 23 Spin Top Machine for 8 oz Coke glass bottles. Model # A23B5K, Serial # A20411017-1 What a great fine for your man cave! Your guests can help themselves (for only 1 thin dime) to a variety of liquid refreshment-so Imagine making back the money you lost to your poker buddies coming back to you in dimes! I believe this machine is the Deluxe version as it features a chrome knob (similar to a lemon juicer) that turned the spin lid after you deposited your coin. Marked with “Coca Cola” and “Have A Coke” lettering. Lower storage area for your empties-there is even a case of empty bottles to get you started!
- 1950s Red “Drink Coca-Cola Sign of Good Taste” Advertising 16″ Button Sign
- Vintage aluminum 6-bottle carrier, Bottle Openers, Ink Blotter
- 1958 Fishtail Robertson Coca-Cola erasable Sign Fishing Drink Tray
- Royals 1985 Championship Bottle,
- Stand-Up Coca-Cola Christmas Santas-Santa, Santa with Elves, Santa & Dog
- Coca Cola cases with empty bottles
“Drink Cleo Cola For Goodness Sake” Cleo Cola large empty advertising storage drum for their concentrated syrup “A Delicious Concoction of pure caramel color, Kola nut flavor, fruit flavors, Caffeine, Spices” sounds yummy
Vintage Pottery Crock Items from the Farm!
- Jugs, Pitchers, Mixing & Nesting Bowls
- Brown Butter Churn with Lid & Dasher
- Stoneware Crock Canning Jar (Bail Lids & Screw Tops), more
ADVERTISING STONEWARE POTTERY:
- “Stone Mason Fruit Jar” Red Wing, Minn
- “Wyandotte Commission Co. Buys Poultry Kansas City, KS” crock Chicken Waterer
- “WESTKO BUTTER MILK FEEDER and POULTRY WATERER. This Fountain is made for a Butter Milk Feeder or Waterer. Acid in Butter Milk will not effect the glazing, therefore no Poultry will be POISONED. Always Sanitary” crock bird feeder/waterer
- “Blue Band Sanitary Poultry Buttermilk Feeder Non-Corrosive” chicken feeder
Vintage Kitchenware Galore!
- Local Kansas City Area Milk Bottles (Country Club Dairy, Roberts, Meyers, Allvine)
- Wood Kitchenware (bowls, spoons, rolling pins, scoop, pestle, butter paddle)
- Red Handle Kitchen Utensils, Cheery Milkglass Egg Cups, Red Juice Glasses
- Old Advertising Lard, Sorgham, and Pork Brains Containers
- Vintage Pyrex “Colonial Mist” Cinderella Nesting Bowls Set
Where else are you going to find a “From the Rexall Store” Apothecary Medicine Leech Fish Bowl? In the 1930s-40s your local Rexall Pharmacy could sell you an old school homeopathic remedy-Leeches! This bowl was used transport them to apply in the privacy of your own home. Could also serve as a candy dish for your guests-great conversation starter.
Vintage Collectibles & Primitives Galore!
- Laundry Items-galvanized Family Mop Wringer, old Oxodol Soap adv crate board, boxes of cleaning detergent (Oxydol, Dexol, Bab-O), box wood clothes line pins, Kurly Kate scrubber, more
- Vintage Figural Wall String Holders
- Vintage wood boxes from Cheese to Ammunition
- Old Sleds, Child’s Pull Sleigh, Flexible Flyer blue metal Saucer Sled with decal
- Straight Razors, Barber Items, Pocket Knives
- Dick Tracy Big Little Books (1935 Larceny Lu, 1936 Chains of Crime, Yogee Yamma, 1967 Encounters Facey), 1970s Comic Books
- “Coal Is Cash-Will Win the War” framed war rationing sign
Vintage Kids Toys! Walt Disney Productions Mickey Mouse Activity Blackboard Easel, old Game Boards, Card Games, Marbles, Gumball Machine, Spinning Top, Cass Knee Action Rol-A Way Flatbed Semi Log Truck, Wyandotte Auto Transport Car Carrier Truck, Children’s Wheel Barrow, Raggedy Ann & Andy, Checkers, Dominos, much more
Vintage Pottery & Glassware:
- Vintage Rubber Tire Advertising Ash Trays (many with their original advertising glass trays), Including 1935 CALIFORNIA PACIFIC International Exposition World’s Fair Firestone embossed marigold ash tray & Firestone Tire
- Homer Laughlin marked WW (William Wells) Blue Ball Pitcher
- Turquoise FIESTA-Water Pitcher, Cream & Sugar w/ Tray
TOOLS! From Practical New to Classic Collectible:
- Construction–Plumbing-Concrete-Garage Tools & Equipment
- Hardware & Supplies for Construction & Plumbing
- Tool Boxes, Military Ammo Cases
- Vintage Wood Plug Tool, other tools from the Past
- Old Mobil & MFA 5 gal Oil Cans, Phillips 66 Trop-Artic Motor Oil protective garage guard
- NIB Ashcroft Durogauges, Vacuum Pressure Gauge, Motor Analyzer (by T & H Mfg Co-KCMO), Union Carbide Welding Gauges
- Vintage wood truck dollys, Wagon Wheels, old Pulleys & Hardware
CEMENT MIXER-Cement Mixer on wheels
FLATBED TRAILER: Single Axle homemade light duty Trailer with All Steel Body (No Title)-perfect for transporting lawn mowers.
Decor & Home Wares:
- Collector Circus Plates with Certificates
- Variety of Snow People, Christmas Decor
- Office Supplies, L-Shape Office Desk
- Lots of Advertising Ball Caps
…So much more not listed, Scroll down to view photo gallery!
Thursday 9am-4pm Full Price & Bids
Friday 9am-3pm 25% Off & Bids
Saturday 9am-3pm 50% Off
Sunday 10am-3pm 66% Off
Thank you for using EstateSales.NET. You're the best!