MEMORIAL DAY AUCTION, MAY 27, MADISON, MO
auction house•1 day sale •sale is over
Terms: cash or good check, photo ID required.
Use of credit card has fees.
Sales tax collected on most items. Dealers must have your tax exempt Merchants License with you.
No sales tax on coins & bullion in Missouri. There is tax on (collectible) paper money.
Announcements day of auction take precedence over all advertising. Not responsible for accidents or lost items.
MEMORIAL DAY AUCTION
MONDAY, MAY 27, 2019
AT THE JOHNSTON AUCTION CENTER, ON HWY 24, MADISON, MO
(12 MILES EAST OF MOBERLY ON HWY 24)
Not limited to these early consignments, more added:
- COINS - GOLD & SILVER COINS, COLLECTIBLE COINS, PAPER MONEY $500 Bill (SEE LIST ON OUR WEB SITE) COINS WILL SELL ABOUT 1:00 P.M.
- POLARIS 700 RANGER XP, 400 HRS; YAMAHA 400 KODI 4-WHEELER;
- LAWN MOWERS & LAWN EQUIPMENT= FARM TRAC 545 TRACTOR WITH LOADER, LOW HRS; FARMALL CUB WITH BELLY MOWER; JD X530 RIDING MOWER, 54"; JD 430 DIESEL RIDING MOWER, 60"; TROYBILT REAR TINE TILLER;
- HOUSEHOLD ITEMS;
- ANTIQUES & COLLECTIBLES= OAK KITCHEN CABINET WITH FLOUR BIN/SIFTER, LINED SUGAR DRAWER; EVINRUDE ANTQ OUTBOARD MOTOR;
- & MUCH MORE
- Just added 5/26= Revelation 22 Rifle; 177 Air Rifle; Steyr 8mm Rifle; Ivers-Johnson 22 pistol; Rohm 38 special pistol; 45 cal. Black Powder pistol; more expected ...................
CONSIGNMENT OF QUALITY MERCHANDISE WANTED. CALL COL. JOHNSTON IF YOU HAVE ITEMS TO SELL!
Terms: Cash or Check -- Photo ID required - Credit card use has fees;
Not responsible for accidents, lost or stolen items -- Snack Stand -- Announcements day of auction take precedence over all advertising.
See web site for pics & updates
WEB SITE www.jamesjohnstonauction.com
JAMES L. JOHNSTON & JEFFREY JOHNSTON, AUCTIONEERS
OFFICE 660-291-5921 -- CELL 573-473-4904
Thank you for using EstateSales.NET. You're the best!